Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 128 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Free 55 inch Samsung 4K TV

Hi I’m a new telus customer (used to be with Shaw) and I just moved to a new apartment and they had a 25% off deal for just living there, but I really liked shaws channels and prices, so I called in and asked what were some popular bundles. The lady ...

Program Telus remote

I have a Sony tv x900h, and a Samsung soundbar hwq 60t, I want to have the soundbar turn on with the tv. I tried programming the remote got the green flashing light put in a Samsung code got the yellow flashing light, turned the tv off and pressed ok...

Belgravia CBC

The episodes won't play past a few minutes saying we'll be back shortly. But it isn't. Has anyone been successful watching it?

Hsol by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modem Extension Cable

I want to move my tv to another part of my living room but I only have one connection port. I am wondering if you can buy a longer cable from the wall to the modem so I can move it wherever I would like in my living room?

Northwind by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AB chanel issue with PBS

Wondering if anyone else is seeing issues on optic tv in Alberta with PBS channel 140 it as if the signal is having issues were the color brightness is coming in and out. I figured this was my tv at first but only this channel has the problem.

Resolved! Multiple PVR's in one home

I was wondering if a home can have more than one Optik PVR in it?? My service came with 1 PVR, and another UHD wireless set top box. I have got my hands on 2 free PVR's and want to add them to my account and connect my other 2 TV's in my home so I ha...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can a home have more than one PVR in it?

I was wondering if a home can have more than one Optik PVR in it?? My service came with 1 PVR, and another UHD wireless set top box. I have got my hands on 2 free PVR's and want to add them to my account and connect my other 2 TV's in my home so I ha...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

slimline2 amplifier programming

I have programmed my new remote, and the box, TV and amplifier all turn off when the optik button is pressed. When I press the optik button to turn everything on, the amplifier doesn't turn on

TV box several problems

I series recording on channel 116 global. Sometimes it will only play back 8 min out of the 33 minutes it displays. Telus tried to help when I called in but it didn't change though the WiFi was removed after the effort to try to help. I fixed it. Now...

Kimmik by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours