Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Do the 4k wireless boxes have composite video & 5.1 netflix?

So I have this old Sharp TV that only has coaxial and composite inputs and a 5.1 surround system for better sound. The problem is that the old optic TV boxes don't do Netflix in surround sound. Does the new 4k boxes have composite video output and ha...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik - no sound

Cisco PVR box has been intermittently dropping sound, but a channel change or reboot would always fix it. The audio is now AWOL for good, it seems. My set up is Optik to XBox to receiver, all via HDMI. Tried optical, tried swapping HDMI cables - same...

GazzBC by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik has deleted saved messages

I record several shows, ones that I've enjoyed previous years, and some of the newer ones. Last weekend 5 of the series I enjoy have disappeared from my digital box. I hadn't watched any of them as I was watching the new series. Some of the series ar...

Siglynn by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tv rip off

i was told by telus sign up for a 2 year contract and i will get a free TV, they said call customer servicewhich i did. i was told in 2-6 weeks i would have my TV.when it came time to get my TV, i was told i would not be getting it. i did not qualify...

Resolved! Channel Subscription

So on Sunday I had added a channel package to my account on my optic TV and now on Tuesday the channels still come up in black and when I put on just my subscribed channels they don't show up and when I do all channels on my guide it shows the channe...

Resolved! PVR restart/resume program feature

I'm struggling with the new Optick TV restart/resume feature, where you can go to a channel and restart to the very beginning of the show that is being played. I watch a show for a while and then I want to rewind just a few seconds to see something a...

JandD by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik on the go

Silverlight is being phased out and is not supported by major web browsers. Optik on the go is not longer functional. When will Telus stop using Silverlight and move to html5?

jeb7 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! KSPS Spokane

I would really like to know why after having KSPS Spokane for many years, you would change to KSPS Detroit. There are programs, mostly painting programs, that I would watch Monday thru Thursday every week. This is a real unfair ordeal as KSPS Spokane...

BU by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos