Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Optik On The Go does not work from web - Error LP1008

I was able to watch Optik on the go from my work laptop, however now when I attempt to login from my home PC or another laptop I am getting the 'Sorry Something Unexpected Happened LP1008' error.The browser console is showing an authorization error 4...

image.png
Rockpile by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4K Wireless TV Receiver

HiI have a 4K Wireless receiver that is hard wired. Last night the channel up and down button didn't work, so I unplugged and plugged it back in. Started working okay after that. Noticed just before that the same thing had happened with my 4K PVR but...

PL by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone/optic TV-SW edmonton

All Telus specific items are down SW Edmonton. Everything rebooted still not working. On hold now 15 mins and counting

JennJ by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv channels subscriotion

We just got our tv set up with telus on Saturday and we never got to pick our theme packs. We have gone on line to change them and it keeps saying it's unavailable. Can I please get them changed?

Laura77 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there ANY On Demand 4K HDR movies?

We received a Telus email advertising “.Enjoy a free 4K HdR movie on us” good for the month of July. They then give step by step instructions how to do this. Following their instructions to go to ON Demand and search for 4K HDR , results on NO movies...

D18 by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Sound - on all 4 Optik TVs

I have 4 Optik TV setups, all slightly different. Don't know what happened but I lost sound on all 4 setups. I have sound while using the Netflix app, my Chromecast etc. Just not any cable channels. So my cables are fine etc.I've also done a hard res...

Kawibunga by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFL Sunday Ticket

To whom it may concern, I don't understand why Telus cannot give me a straight answer regarding whether or not NFL Sunday ticket will be returning to your line up. Every other cable company in Canada has committed to the 2018 season. Your continued a...

Burke by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slimline 2 remote turns on the TV with the 4k box, but not off.

Hey all, really weird one here. I've talked to Tech Support, the guy who installed the boxes, and no one can figure it out. It's a Sharp TV, 1080p, good enough for my mother-in-law, and when I go on the website, there's no codes for the TV model, so ...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Optic TV keeps freezing

I have been having this problem on and off for the past two years and I’m quite tired of having tech support walk me through a complete system reboot to ‘solve’ the problem. That is not a solution. Last week I went through this procedure and it laste...

BruceJ by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos