Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 102 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! OPTIK TV - No Audio

I don't have any audio after turning on the cable box/TV/receiver/amplifier. There is video, but no audio. After re-booting the cable box, there is audio. I obviously don't want to re-boot numerous times per day and I hope there is a solution. This s...

Resolved! renewing or cancelling agreement

I have a contract which expired in mid June and since that time my bill has steadily increased and any attempt I have made to speak with someone about the issue has only resulted in frustration on my part. I have attempted to reduce the number of the...

Di444 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! crave+movies+hbo

I just had optik tv installed one my pkgs. crave+movies+hbo will I be charged or are the movies free

captcarl by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to buy fibre cable to rough in my open walls for tv

To anyone who can answer my question...what kind of fibre optic cable should I buy (by the lineal foot) to run through my open walls to where the tv will go? It will go from telus’s Fibre connection in our building all the way to the tv. All I need r...

Needhelp by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arris cable modem - can you use it with Telus Fibre?

I am in a new building with Telus Fibre installed, I have the Telus wall panel in my apartment closet. In the main room there is a combination ethernet / cable jack for TV box (using the ethernet connection) and a landline cat 5 plug on the other sid...

jhp5 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No code for Android RCA TV

I just bought a new TV - an Android RCA 32" - none of the codes listed in the Telus guide work to program my optic TV remote to turn the TV on and off. Is there a universal code???

DaveH by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing episodes on Optik TV for Deadliest Catch Season 11,12,13,15

I'm trying to watch Deadliest Catch on Optik TV on my computer. Season 11 is mostly there but episodes are off by 1 starting with episode 3 which should be 2 and so on. Episode 20, 21, 22, 23 are missing.Season 12 is totally missing - 24 episodesSeas...

Resolved! Amazon Prime via Optik TV

I updated my selection of theme packs via Telus.com this morning and noted that I could add Amazon Prime as a theme pack. I'm guessing this is brand new as I can't find any reference to it on Telus.com apart from appearing in the theme pack selection...

Resolved! Another T.V. box

I would like to rent another T.V. box I am a boardwalk resident and was told it was $7.00 a month , is this correct if so please let me know where to pick up another box. Thanks

Diesel1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FX Canada channel

I’ve subscribed to the Blockbuster theme pack - so that I can access FX Canada. But when I find the show I want to watch it only gives me subscription options ... then tells me I’m already subscribed.Help please.!!

JC16 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours