Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

No sound on TV

I was just searching for a show using the "search" option in recordings when my sound turned off. I figure I must have hit a wrong button but for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn it back on! I've checked:mute (obviously)audio settings ar...

Kat1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Box Limit

I was wondering if there is a limit to the amount of Optik TV boxes that can be connected on one network. I currently have Shaw's Gateway system and two additional HD Shaw boxes for the TV's. I have looked into Shaw's Blue Sky but it won't work with ...

rjb75 by Connector
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect TV, Optik Box and VCR

I am trying to connect my TV, Optic box and VCR in such a way that I can record shows and/or PVR recordings to VCR....going old school here. My mum is in her 80s and in a nursing home. There are shows she enjoys but she still has old school component...

Sherlock by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Optik On the Go App on Android TV?

I just got an nVidia Shield TV and it would be great if we could install the Optik TV app on it (currently "not a supported device"). It would be a way to watch a show on TV when my wife is hogging all the tuner streams.

Zed273 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix not working on optic tv

We just got optic tv and internet. Since day one Netflix app will not load. We try to go through the guide and through the apps button. It tries to load then seems like it gives up. We have tried all the troubleshooting steps, unplugged it, reset the...

Lack of 4K Content on demand

I upgraded to a 4K box, and Internet 50 when I got a new TV a few months ago. I knew there was not much 4K content currently, and was simply looking ahead to the future (plus my 10 year old Telus PVR died and I needed a new one anyways). Telus is now...

GMoney by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix no surround sound option on IPV5050 wireless box

Anyone else have this issue? The 5.1 option comes up on the 4K PVR unit but not on my wireless HD box (IPV5050) that one only has stereo options available. The tv channels work fine in surround sounds, only netflix doesn't. I've checked with support ...

Benny280 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crave TV

How do I watch two or more episodes in succession of a HBO series without getting kicked back to the main menu after each show?

bailey by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New PVR...can recordings be switched ?

Need a new PVR.but have many movies etc already recorded on my own one. Can these be transferred to new one ? If not, could I use my old PVR with a second tv as a digital box and still have access to recordings ?