Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 175 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

optik tv computer

your account has reached the limit of active streams. how do i stop playback on one of my other devices?

bobby604 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pik media box replacement

I recently received notice that Telus is replacing its Pik media box with an upgraded model. However, I have two boxes. Does this mean I have to purchase a second box to replace the box I bought a couple of years ago?

dfrancey by Helpful Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Demand

Hope this reaches someone at Optik On Demand. I am looking for the 3rd episode of Survivor. Episodes 1, 2. 4 and 5 are listed but episode 3 is missing. Can someone please check this. Thanks

Adasera by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Demand

Hope this reaches someone at Optik On Demand. I am looking for the 3rd episode of Survivor. Episodes 1, 2. 4 and 5 are listed but episode 3 is missing. Can someone please check this. Thanks

Adasera by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error message in Telus app

I’m getting the following error message in Telus app “your account has reached the limit of active streams” it tells me to stop playback on one of my devices, the only issue is that I don’t have any other devices, nor does anyone else have access to ...

M212 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

optik tv units

I have multiple optik tv units on one rack and they won't work individually, but rather all work together. I need to seperate the the signals.

Resolved! Pik TV Freezing | Error Code 4-44-500009

I'm using Pik TV with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. It worked until recently, but in the last few days, the stream has started to freeze after 2-3 minutes without fail. Sometimes I get error code 4-44-50009. I've tried other browsers this morning. Fi...

Omineca by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

This Program Cannot Be Recorded

So I get the pop-up on certain tv shows “ This Program Cannot Be Recorded”. I record other shows on the same Channel though…This better be an error that telus can fix! It’s one of my favorite shows and I always recorded when I had Shaw.

Sensei22 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In market Flames game regional blackout "Not Solved"

March 10 Calgary versus Tampa Telus Optik SNW not available due to regional restrictions, I went to the check at the local telus store, the associate pulled up the game on Sportsnet West no issues viewing it. My friends that have Shaw in Calgary also...

jf by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what is code 4-44-50019

I can't get into PIK TV the code in the subject line comes up - what does that mean and why can;t I get in. My browser is edge and I won't download chrome.

scoe by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours