Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Multiple PVR's in one home

I was wondering if a home can have more than one Optik PVR in it?? My service came with 1 PVR, and another UHD wireless set top box. I have got my hands on 2 free PVR's and want to add them to my account and connect my other 2 TV's in my home so I ha...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can a home have more than one PVR in it?

I was wondering if a home can have more than one Optik PVR in it?? My service came with 1 PVR, and another UHD wireless set top box. I have got my hands on 2 free PVR's and want to add them to my account and connect my other 2 TV's in my home so I ha...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

slimline2 amplifier programming

I have programmed my new remote, and the box, TV and amplifier all turn off when the optik button is pressed. When I press the optik button to turn everything on, the amplifier doesn't turn on

TV box several problems

I series recording on channel 116 global. Sometimes it will only play back 8 min out of the 33 minutes it displays. Telus tried to help when I called in but it didn't change though the WiFi was removed after the effort to try to help. I fixed it. Now...

Kimmik by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

4K PVR and wireless set top boxes

Seem to have a bit of an anomaly going on in my house. Everyday at 18:56, the wireless box on my main floor loses connectivity with the 4K PVR. I have rebooted everything and nothing changes. When watching a recorded show, at 18:56 we see the error t...

Foog by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

channel delete

Will there be any channels in lieu for the channels that were stopped on optic TV?If no new channels will be provided will our fees be decreased?I can't understand why these channels were stopped when we watched them quite regularly. I emailed the Te...

LBJ1944 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV child lock

I come from Shaw and i was able to lock my tv box after 00:30 until 7am weekdays and 1am to 8:00 weekends and had no issues kids watching TV. But now i switch to Telus optik and they have no such option. Does anyone had find ways around this to get t...

cliff10 by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing On Demand The Resident Ep.5

First I noticed that my recording of episode 5 of the Resident was missing from my PVR. I figured that another family member must have deleted it- somehow. So I went looking for it in demand but it’s not there either. Ep 1-4 and 6 but not 5.Why is th...

ErinW by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup secondary optic box without default router

Hi there,I have a setup where I’m using a ubiquiti edge router and igmp-proxy forward etc without issue. One of the optic boxes fried and was sent a new one. I can’t move past the setup screen asking to sync wirelessly with default Telus router. I’m ...

Resolved! Series recordings

Can I record the same series on two different channels at two different times?

DiDixon by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos