Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Anyway to add a series to your wishlist?

We're watching a series On Demand, we can add individual episodes to the "wish list" but isn't there a way to add the series instead? If you forget to let the next episode begin and click the heart it's not easy to find it again. |gotta be a way..?Yo...

Resolved! Wireless box constantly initializing

I had a very quick power flicker earlier this evening and since then my wireless box is not responding. Have rebooted, left unplugged, comes back on with the green dot and 1 line with the LINK light flashing, green power light on. the main box is con...

sammysjeep by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stuttering?

We have 3 TV's 2 with VIP5602W boxes and one with a VIP5662W ... One of the TV's with the VIP5602w boxes has an issue playing back recorded content, it Stutters / Stalls... watching live TV is not an issue............. I have rebooted it many times w...

Gk777 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange sound - reset/high pitched squeak

I have Telus internet, Optik TV and home phone.When I am watching TV, there is an intermittent strange sound occurring among the boxes. It seems to occur when the PVR is recording, and sounds like a system reset accompanied by a high pitched squeak. ...

PSanders by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing on demand

Where is episode 9 season 5 for better call Saul? Should have been available on Tues

Hos by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Theme Packs

I'm thinking on switching to Telus and i'm trying to shop online. The theme packs on the online store both on a desktop and mobile don't seem to be loading them all. Does anyone know where to find a current list? Or more specifically what pack the Hi...

Steve337 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth headphone pairing

Can you use the bluetooth feature on vip5662w to use bluetooth headphones. And are headphone and tv sound both available with their own volume control. Polecat

polecat by All-Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Error Message LP1008 & Mac OS upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266)

Today I installed Mac OS Upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266). After installing I am not able to access Optik TV from Safari. I am not able to get to the url at all ... watchoptik.telus.com/#yourtv I get error message LP1008 when trying to access that...

eddy3216 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours