Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Adding another box

First off, I am not tech savvy. I want to add another box in my house. I have Telus optic tv and Telus wireless internet. I have currently have two boxes, a PVR and a Cisco isb7100. Both are connected to coax cable. I can by a used ISB7105. There is ...

Jbettens by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! resolution setting for recordings on PVR

Is there a way to pre-set the PVR to record only in NON HD ?I have an older TV that does not support HD but my recordings indicate that they are recorded in HD. The issue is that I am running out of bandwidth (allowable data).

Vancouver by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sports in 4K is INCREDIBLE!

OMG! I ordered the Sports package along with the free 4K preview and the quality difference from HD broadcasting to 4K is like seeing standard def vs high definition all over again. Now there really isn't much on playing on the three 4K sports channe...

jra2k1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Go broken?

The App does not seem to work anymore on both ipad and iphone? Any suggestions? iOS 11.0.3

IMG_7114F406588C-1.jpeg IMG_FA5D3E2A3F5F-1 2.jpeg
_Brian by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the 4K hockey??

I'm here in BC an currently have the Sports package plus the free 4K sports preview but I don't see any upcoming NHL games? I realize they have to be Toronto or Calgary but there is nothing for upcoming events.

jra2k1 by Neighbour
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik box link light flashing

I moved my optik box to a different area in my room now the link light stays flashing and the screen is stuck on initializing. Any idea how to fix this? Other tv is working fine and so is internet. It is just this box that is having problems.

Devon95 by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus tv

Service in kamloops is not working properly

Lee1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The Originals ????? I loved it where is it ??????

I have been looking and looking and just found out that Rogers is still airing the Originals. Why isn't telus airing the Originals anymore. What a joke, I missed last season because of telus now I am missing another season. Do I need to leave telus a...

Resolved! pbs channels

As you offer (in the basic pkg) more than one channel for say, sports, why not more than one PBS channel? That seems fair to someone who is as interested in documentaries, the best of television, as others in sports.

OPTIK TV - VIP5662 with Slimline 2 remote control via IR Extender

I've seen that similar questions have been asked and responded to, but the information is sometimes dated or not up to date with current hardware offered by Telus. So here goes...... I was provisioned with an Arris VIP5662W as the whole home PVR, two...

TAG54321 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos