Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wow, they did it again....

A number of months ago, Telus decided to change thier PPV movie menu, which slowed things down insanly...It takes a good 10 seconds to go through each menu...It sucks. And of course, in a mind blowing stupid move, they have changed the channel lineup...

Resolved! Customer Service

Have Telus tv, Internet & home phone. No service since yesterday. Telus advises they cannot look at until Sunday-5 days! Not acceptable. Suggestions?

Marshel by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bandwidth usage

I've been purchasing and downloading allot of games for my computer recently and wanted to check my Internet Usage for the month to make sure I don't exceed my limit (150 gb). After logging into my Telus account I click "view details/modify" on inter...

Resolved! help with port forwarding

i have telus Actiontec v1000H ver 57 modem/router i set all the ports . and when i ck the ports to see if there open there not. tryed every thing they wont open any one able to port forwad. it shows iv opened them . can i bridge this one . cant even ...

Resolved! IPv6 connectivity

Is there a public roadmap to when Telus will provide IPv6 connectivity to residential and/or mobile customers?Will there be any DSLAM compatibilty issues as an ADSL customer?

Resolved! Old telusplanet emails

I've been a DSL high-speed customer for a long time (15 years). Nothing would make me happier than to lose the telusplanet.net address and just have a telus.net address. Much easier to use and give to people. I have asked many times and have always b...