Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

No dataflow, Actiontec T2200H, ICMPv6 Error.

I ran into a problem today as I lost dataflow for 4~5 minutes at home, currently on a bonded connection. Rates are stable no physical DSL problem, no high utilization/bandwidth on the modem.It's the first time I run into this problem so far so I had ...

Hassan by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failing Actiontec V1000H Router?

I am concerned that my telus router (Actiontec V1000H) is starting to fail. My devices, not including TV, have to be reconnected multiple times. This happens on my laptop, desktop, and on my tablet. But the TV's work fine.Could this be an issue with ...

monocco by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home alarm

I'm shopping for a home alarm system.-are certain alarm companies that are not compatible with Telus Optik or the internet service?-what questions should I ask when choosing an alarm company?

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online chat, Fiber Optic hopefully!! =)

i just chatted two hours ago to a telus customer support agent and they said by the end of december (within) he said a telus tech will be coming around and installing fiber optic to people that request it though, when the time comes i will be wanting...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low wired upload speed on 50/10 plan

Hi everyone,I recently upgraded to the 50/10 plan and have only been able to achieve a maximum of 2.25 mbps upload speed on a wired connection (and 40 mbps download, but that's within an acceptable range).I previously had the 25/5 and 15/1 plans, and...

Share fiber optic to 3rd parties?

Any chance we'll see Telus grant fibre optic access to 3rd party companies on the west coast? I saw a ruling from the CRTC that will force the big companies to share access to their fibre lines but it mentions it will likely start with Ontario and Qu...

mrhector by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre optic data cap?

I'm wondering what the plans might be like, uneducated guesses are welcome too I'm currently with Shaw but I'm open to switching. I'm currently with their 160 plan that offers 800gb.

taim by Organizer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos