Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help getting AirPrint to work

I just got Telus Optik TV and Internet installed a couple days ago. Everything seems to work, except that I cannot print to my wireless printer from any of my four iPads any longer. I suspect it has something to do with the Actiontec router. I have v...

Any plans for Fiber in Rocky Ridge, Calgary NW ?

I just moved to my new home in Calgary NW - Rocky Ridge Ranch and found I'm speed deprived in these areas, last 4 years I have been using 100 mbps and Now these areas don't have anything more than 25 mbps (upto), which doesn't go beyond 10 mbps even ...

kunwers by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet, phone and TV not working

Hello there,I have a question regarding internet, TV and phone and was hoping that someone could help. All 3 of these devices are not working and when we called Telus they said they do not know the problem and that we are the only people in the area ...

dvolk by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet vacation stop

We left home on Oct. 25 and would like to put our internet modem on vacation but keep our phone active until we return. Modem is on but no one is using it. If you see any activity please let me know so I can change the password!

cookie by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSL light #2 stopped lighting up

i have the dsl #2 light not working. I was fine and now it will not light up even after resetting or unplugging it. DSL #1 is fine and my tv and internet seems to ok but I was wondering if its a router issue or did a tech do something outside that ma...

mattyxp by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos