Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! 30 sec. disconnects every 5-10 minutes

Hi, This has been going on for a couple days now. Seemingly increasing in frequency. We keep getting disconnected, our modem's internet light goes orange for half a minute, then manages to reconnect. During that time, all our streams stop and we get ...

sulas by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having Trouble Finding a 10ft. 24Gbps HDMI Cable.

Hello,As the topic suggests, I'm having a heck of a time finding a 24Gbps HDMI cable that exceeds 8 feet. As per Telus' instructions, I require a 24Gbps HDMI cable for my new 4k PVR to display the 4k channels correctly. I've looked online and it seem...

Ruggie74 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to latest telus router and Velop Mesh Network

Telus is coming to upgrade me to their latest router - I assume this would be the Actiontec T3200 modem .I currently have the older T1200H version. I have been using this for my TV and all my wired network connections but I use Velop Mesh network for...

Internet is down.

Woke up this morning to no Internet. It’s been 5 hours now with no news. Anyone else having issues in St.Albert?

ferg by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set up a T3200M to send a fax from my desktop computer

How do I set up a T3200M modem to be able to send/receive faxes from my computer?I have Windows 10 Home - which has a Fax component; and Office 365. I can access the Fax from the Print menu. But then get a message that I need to connect to fax modem....

drte by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is Fox News Channel being offered on Telus programming?

Fox News promotes hate, is pro guns, pro white supremacy and is everything that Canada does not stand for. It is not allowed in Britain so why is it allowed here? I have written to CRTC and they told me it is up to the service provider , which is Tel...

CdnBrian by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 8 kudos
Trending tags