Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Im tired of Telus messing up

Here are things Telus has messed up: - Oscar coverage ended when Sidney Poiter was presenting an award and the program ended. Best Picture had yet to be presented. - two years ago, Telus began after The National anthem had been sung. - more recently,...

M1000 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internet In Langdon AB

Does Telus have any plans to upgrade there internet out in Langdon? We have Telus and only get around 2Mb/s download at best. We have tried everything Telus has told us to do to help, but still only get an average of 2Mb/s. This doesn't even play Net...

Wilnut by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edmonton 100Mbit VDSL Profiles "Tuned"??

Has anyone seen this today? Read about it happening in Calgary some time early January.This is the 100Mbit VDSL (2 Phone lines duplex) that Telus no longer offers to new customers. This is sad because many areas like mine (even in big city like Edmon...

January 03 Telus 100Mbit
Foonus by Ambassador
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M Port Forwarding

Has this been disabled altogether? I've tried several ports above 10000 to forward secure shell traffic and http traffic. The router sees and can ping the internal box I'm trying to access but for some reason I can't get the ports answer on the outsi...

Resolved! Can't bridge actiontech T1200H

Can't bridge Actiontech T1200H - 31.128L.07 with dlink DIR 819. Went to Telus router and enable the port bridge and change the RPC 1483 via DHCP bridging style from none to blocked so I will be able to click the RPC 1483 via DHCP transparent bridge b...

leo33 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Massive data usage

My data usage since jan 2016 has usually fallen between 80 and 172 gigs a month. January 2017 usage has 8 days to go and I am at 462 gigs. Today after checking the usage at 9.40am it was 428 gigs. At 4.39pm it was 462gigs, a increase of 34 gigs. This...

phil2017 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 plus feeds

my mom and dad both have 3 hd feeds and 1 sd. my moms friend out in the town of Vernon, BC only has 1 hd. and i see the 4k pvr has faster speeds and 5 hd plus 1 sd. will or how will people with more than 5 people in the house record there tv shows?is...

Resolved! Surrey fibre optic investment/ info on it

so i ask this question before or half it...so my whole neighborhood has fibre tho four house on my side of road is not done. hopefully by mid Feb its done!! tho i just phoned Telus fibre number and ask about my dad senior trailer park in #fleetwood a...

Resolved! No free gift?

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes to receive the free prepaid credit card? Last Fall I received a special offer from Telus where if I signed up for a 2 year commitment, I would receive a prepaid credit card. On November 4, 2016 I received a voic...

Marc56 by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos