Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Parental controls not working VSG1432 Router

I have a VSG1432 router and have static IP addresses on my LAN. I have setup a schedule (for all days/times) and have added a new rule to block www.youtube.com and set the general state of parental control to 'enabled' . I have applied the rule to a ...

CDS by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get Telus not to give my e-mail to spammers?

I just recieved spam for "Help Guatemlala" campaign and I know Telus sold/gave my informationt to this group. I know that they are responsible as I have my own domain and I made an email account just for them (like I do with every business I deal wit...

Internet coverage

I used https://www.telus.com/deals/shop/start/service/hsia50?INTCMP=TcomInternetInternet50 to check the internet availability with my address, It told me I can have up to Internet 50, however when I chat with your agents (twice) They said our area on...

DarkJedi by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid for Internet 50 but internet 15 installed

So I was pregnant when I installed internet 50 on a student promo. The internet was horrible from day one. Tried to call to complain but when I had the baby it was impossible to stay on hold for one hour. Just ordered Optik TV and finally got TELUS t...

Dobsey by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outage

My devices can't access the internet. My router isn't showing a green light for internet or WAN/Ethernet. I've unplugged the router for fifteen minutes and that didn't help. How can I tell if I'm having an outage? I'm in Medicine Hat, AB and it's bee...

joelpm by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

WEB6000Q's SSID speed is much slower

The Telus tech guy came in and re-connected the extender when I had the T3200 gateway installed. Now, I have four different SSIDs (two from each) and since my extender is on my second floor and the signal from the gateway is weak there, I have to con...

Naiar by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The telus shaw Internet Monopoly

Its time we ask our governments to STOP the Telus Shaw Internet Monopoly Anyone with me ? Think of the benefits REAL competition would bring us Canadians.Competitive rates from less greedy CompaniesFast service with a smile not slow service high bill...

DC1 by Organizer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Splitters and moca adapters and switches

I have pure fiber and it's all working great. I want to add a wired ethernet port for my laptop right beside my TV. Currently the signal is distributed via coax throughout the house with moca (coax to ethernet) adapters. I was told by the installer t...

goman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos