cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia ONT Fail Red Light No Internet/TV for days.

KryzPL
Just Moved In
Its been happening for weeks. Red light on ont, and no internet or tv for days at a time. This is ridiculous.

Telus sent 2 technicians already, replaced the ont. still, internet disconnecting.

Another is coming this week, I cant afford to
have internet disconnected for days at a time. I work at home. And waiting days for a technician to come is frustrating.

3rd time is the charm? I have tried everything I could but nothing seems to work. No tv. No internet. It should have been fixed the first time. Im paying for fibre, I was told it is reliable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I understand your frustrations but till a tech is dispatched to fix the issue. There isn’t much you can do when the ONT is red.

Hopefully the tech dispatched will get down to the problem once and for all. Fibre is reliable but sometimes things can get overlooked. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I understand your frustrations but till a tech is dispatched to fix the issue. There isn’t much you can do when the ONT is red.

Hopefully the tech dispatched will get down to the problem once and for all. Fibre is reliable but sometimes things can get overlooked. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

At least Telus staff are now able to enter homes to do on-site testing of equipment. They can now make a determination if the fibre itself is the issue.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"