Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Trouble accessing port from within LAN via public address

Working Setup:I have 150 Fiber internet plan with a T1200H from telus. I have been running the T1200H in bridge mode using my own personal router. I also have my own security cameras that I setup to view externally via port forwarding; I use the publ...

Dwiebe by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus optik on edgerouter

I have telus gigabit internet and planning on getting optik tv. Currenty i have an edgerouter lite 3 plugged directly into the Nokia ONT and then a switch handling an AP and wired local network. I understand that optik tv needs the t3200m router and ...

Avengers93 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pik TV App(s) ONLY - None Work

Telus Gigabit serviceI was told it takes 24 hrs to activate, its been that and it shows in my account tooI go via browser - www.telus.com/watchpik and shows »reachclient.proda.tls.tv ··· onsusers but page saysThis site can’t be reached oauth.tv.telus...

wizin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Third party router and extrernal IP

Hi, all. I recently got fibre to my house and decided to take the plunge and move (back) to Telus from Shaw. I'm going for the "full meal deal" meaning Optik, Internet and Home Phone. Installation is happening next week but before then, I want to mak...

dciarnie by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to reset pop/smtp password

Using Thunderbird email client for email. My pop/smtp password requires change. Trying to reset using T'Bird client Security, no password is shown. It is blank. Password necessary to open eMail. Any help available?

jack2 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hdcp 2.2 error!!!

Just bought Sony str-dn1080 receiver and hooked my 60” plasma tv and optik box thru receiver. When I power on cable box it comes up breifly on tv screen but then cuts out and gives hdcp 2.2 error and to check HDMI cable. This box works when I plug di...

RyanM by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Interuption

Why are all my Home Services ( TV and Internet)down while my neighbour is not affected? Your Tech support reports being able to connect to my router and my 3 TV boxes but nothing works.

changing by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours