Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Edge Browser

Hello all, I have been unable to access my Telus webmail since the last Microsoft update. I was told by a Telus chat rep that there is a problem with the Edge browser and the new update from Microsoft. He advised me to change my browser until they fi...

BJT67 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce Wifi exposure at home

Hello, I would like to reduce my exposure to wifi when I'm at home. One simple measure I took was using a CAT Cable for my wireless cable box in the bedroom. I want to lower strength of my wifi modem. I live on the 3rd floor and there's no reason it ...

T3200 modem system log

I had my T3200 modem replaced several times and every time modem is initially installed it keeps 3-4 days of log and then after several days it's just keeping 24 hours of logs. And I find it strange that every night between 6-9pm, it removes the last...

teloos by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone | usage summary

Hi, is there way to download home phone usage in an excel? currently I received it as part of my bill, and its very difficult to manage it.

Wasabi by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copper & Pure Fibre Not Available in New Neighbourhoods?

I'm moving to a new home in less than a month, and I phoned up Telus to see about moving my services. I'm currently on PureFibre and Optik TV. The neighbourhood I'm moving to is new and according to the guy I spoke to, will be set up for PureFibre in...

Resolved! Cannot pay from TD Online banking, get error [0032100]

When trying to pay my home services bill via online banking, I was confused whether to choose:Telus CommunicationsTelus integrated CommunicationsTelus MobilityTelus services Inc Then I chose Telus Communications based on these steps.However I got thi...

Screenshot 2019-02-11 12.52.49.png
edmiidz by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours