Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet wi-fi dropping

Last fall I upgraded my net speed to 75 (fastest), mostly because it only cost a few bucks. The change involved three technician visits to double the wiring to my router, one guy was even in the hole under the green box in my neighbour's yard. Ever s...

verdant by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sound/picture sync in browser, guide issues

Hey, I often watch telus optik TV in a web browser. Synchronization problems are highly frequent. Is this a side effect of still using the outdated Flash technology? Flash is barely supported anymore and is generally discouraged due to security flaws...

doogly by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost, extenders and wifi woes

I'm hoping someone can help with my mess that is now my home wifi. Everything has been great for a long time. I had the standard actiontec router and wifi was good to passable. 2.4g was cameras, 5 was other home devices. I got smart home security ins...

stick by Organizer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my webmail

For the last week I have been trying to look at my emails via telus webmail but after entering my user name and password all I get is a "Loading" message even if I wait 15 minutes. I also can not access the "telus.com" webpage. I am outside Canada so...

Service status not reporting

So frustrated today. Waited to speak to an agent about my internet being out, was told to check telus.com/outages.... there is nothing reporting. Poor internet service and poor customer service. Winning all around today, telus. Just wanted to check t...

Edge Browser

Hello all, I have been unable to access my Telus webmail since the last Microsoft update. I was told by a Telus chat rep that there is a problem with the Edge browser and the new update from Microsoft. He advised me to change my browser until they fi...

BJT67 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours