Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Upgrading Internet

I am currently using Internet 15, and I'm pretty sure I'm the commitment period. If I upgrade to Internet 150/150, will I get charged for breaking the commitment?Will I need a technician to come in if I already have a modem (T3200)? Thanks

My last bill was charged $45 for extra usage

Actually I checked my usage when the billing cycle end and it did not over my limit.I call tells customer service and the agent said waive my over usage charge. This is a scam! If not a scam , telus' bill system was hacked!

XZY by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Internet connection for gaming

i only have internet 50 in my home and when i search for the best it just show the internet 50 i mean.. is there a way to increase my speed? i’m really having a hard time connecting cuz it keeps disconnecting on me.

Hauser by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

incorrect wifi password

Our struggles with telus internet continue.... Hooked up the gigabyte package last month. Have been fighting it ever since. For the longest time, all the devices were getting kicked off the wifi at the same time. Nothing could reconnect until we unpl...

Brian9 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Upgrade

If I increase my internet package from Optik 50 to Optik 75, will I require a new telus box and does a technician need to come to the home?

Resolved! Outlook 2013 will not work wtih the new Telus Gmail migration.

On Tuesday I was migrated to Telus email powered by Google. I am able to receive my telus.net emails on the Gmail website.I called Telus tech support and was told politely that as I was able to get my mail online and on my phone that Outlook 2013 was...

Dave49 by Organizer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rural internet location qualifications

Looked up my address and it doesn’t qualify for the Telus hub. In the right location I can get a single bar on my iPhone XSmax (I only mention the model because I know different phones represent signal strengths differently). Been suffering beyond po...

dwest by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours