Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus ONT box + switch

Hi, I have Telus fibre internet. The ONT box is in the basement all the ethernet cables for all of the rooms are there. The ONT is conected to the actiontec 3200m in my living room. Im wondering can I put a switch after the ONT box and plug the actio...

aldoh87 by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Speed

Hi! I am wondering what options there are to have a more stable internet connection? I know unlimited internet is nice to have, but if you don't have a stable internet speed to handle video calls, that is of no practical use. I know that as more peop...

Kim_DP by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Smart Hub Upload Speed

I am considering switching to the Smart Hub from my current internet provider. I’ve searched but can’t find any advertised upload speed. Does anyone know?

Online set up for bill payment

I am trying to set up on line bill payments using Tangerine but I keep being told that I don't have enough numbers in my account to do so; there are 9 numbers in my home internet account number. I know I am supposed to choose "Telus Communications" a...

Future 5GBPS Fibre

Bell is offering 1.5MBPS iinternet on fibre in august(2020) hopefully #Telus doubles that to 3MBPS!!!!! bring on the 10G Fibre internet by DEC i know this is just a repair/info forums!! but its 2020!! not 2010 when we went from analog to digital!! in...

Resolved! T3200M Bridge mode and Google Mesh WIFI Setup

Hi, The wireless signal from my T3200 does not provide sufficient coverage in my home as well the wifi doesn't play nice with certain devices on my network. ie - I have a server and printer (both wired) that cannot be found by devices that are connec...

Arne by Friendly Neighbour
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices dropping off Wifi

I have several smart home devices on 3 levels in my home - 6 light switches, 2thermostats, 2door locks, 1door bell cam, 1sprinkler, the usual home-office gear and personal devices (about 8 on wifi), plus 3 TV/PVR bases. I have a 3200M in the basement...

jrj by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

COVID 19 Data Overage Charges After April 30

Hi, My billing cycle ends after April 30th. If am over my data limit on April 30th how is additional data treated between the 30th and the start of my new billing cycle? Does data usage reset on April 30th? Am I charged for data used between April 30...

strinh by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Hub Pairing with Router

Is it possible to wirelessly pair my Netgear router with my Telus Smart Hub? I don't want to have to run an ethernet cable from my router to the Smart Hub.

Resolved! Add another router to my Nokia Fiber modem

Anyone know if I can attach another router to the Data 2 output on my Nokia Fiber modem? I have seen an answer to the extra router question that suggests a Gigabit switch between the ONT and the 2 routers but it would be simpler to use the Data 2 por...

mg3 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours