Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Call Screen list

Hello My call screen list is full. I use it to screen frequent spam calls so I really don't know the numbers on it yet I need to enter the phone number to remove it from the list. How do I get a list of the numbers on it?

Contacting Support

Hello,Does anybody know any other ways of contacting Telus Support, except calling them or chatting? I can't waste another 3 hours of my time calling on other planet and nobody is on the **bleep** chat.I've had enough, I'm losing my patience...! And ...

Now by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Short cuts for Original Gmail accout and Telus Gmail

I have had a Gmail account for a long time and with Telus's unfortunate (and almost deal-breaking) switch to GMail, I am now having issues easily accessing both accounts. I have 2 Bookmarks in my Firefox: Gmail and Telus Mail.Gmail is mail.google.com...

Zaneszoo by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email About Overdue Equipment

Hello, I received an email this past Tuesday, July 21, 2020 telling me that my wife he not returned the internet equipment to Telus. I did sent the equipment last year in June. In the current email it says that they give me until June 23, 2019 to ret...

KMP by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LTE Hub

Is it possible to upgrade my LTE smart hub to the ZTE MF279 Smart Hub? We were sent the now obsolete Huawei B612s - 51d. A few of my neighbours were sent the ZTE model and the speed and quality of internet is staggering. If more that one user is conn...

Simone by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Internet

Since this mornings storm my modem states that my ISP is disconnected. My cell service is not consistent but that's the competition's problem. I have tried through Twitter and now here for help. Any advice?

SReade by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New wifi hub and static DNS

Hi, When I had a wired connection to the new Telus wifi hub modem, I was able to change my TV’s network settings from DHCP to Static so I could change my DNS to a different address. When I switched from wired to wireless and tried to got to Static, I...

email migration using Outook 2019/GSSMO?

Last week I migrated my Telus email to email powered by Google. I thought I was able to do this using Outlook 2016, but as it turned out I recently upgraded to Office 365 and had to complete the migration using Outlook 2019/GSSMO. I followed all the ...

LesS by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours