Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Is Telus going out of business

It seems to be impossible to talk with telus. Just finished a brutal conversation with a rep that spoke broken English with a sock in her mouth. It was a struggle to try and understand her and she could not understand me. A tech was supposed to be at...

Norm2 by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Port bridging on T3200M - can't get access to outside internet

Hi super-users! I was messing around having some trouble with my optik TV and telus was doing things like resetting my T3200M modem and wiping all my customization (DHCP reservations etc). So... I decided "I'm going to use my OWN router". I looked th...

donzo by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep getting unknown calls with beeping sound on other end.

We keep getting calls to our home phone from various numbers with a repeating beeping sound on the other end. Numbers recently come up as ut 206-858-9177, 609-710-1239, 816-652-9025, 410-844-3765, 313-217-9302. The first 2 were between 4:08 and 4:10 ...

ND4368 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Light on T3200M Modem Is Orange

Hello, This might seem like a repetitive and simple matter but I thought I'd ask around anyway while waiting for Telus Support to get back to me. Early this morning, I noticed that my laptop which usually automatically connects to the home wi-fi was ...

Zen77 by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot contact Telus about home Internet

I have/had Telus internet for a long time, no longer on a contract and I moved recently mid August. I contacted telus to move my internet services to my new location. The support person said they would have to split the connection or something along ...

MrKuro by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact for PureFiber Install at MHP

I am reaching out today in hopes of finding a contact for PureFiber install into our Mobile Home park located at 8945 hwy 97 Kelowna, BC. I am in direct contact with the park owners and have been tasked with finding out how we can get the connections...

wizzardsl by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Static IP on TELUS fibre hub

I have a new fibre service installed in June and I can`t find any reference to setting a static IP in the hub. Setting up port forwarding was no issue, but my laptop changes IP everytime it reboots. Any hintsÉ

Procomms by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect Internet and TV on jack in bedroom

I am a Telus Internet and TV customer In my living room I have a modem that my television box is plugged into. It also has several Ethernet jacks that I can plug devices into (i.e. my laptop). In my secondary bedroom (I use it as an office) there is ...

Caleb by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours