Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Chat line not operational

Telus chat line has been down for two days now. Unbelievable.I can't use my landline phone! Also I reloaded my cellphone minutes and it's not working either so I can't make calls to anyone and I can't figure out what's wrong. HELP!

Add a ISB7100 to existing setup

I just bought a used isb7100 digital box from CL. Do I need to call telus to register it or I can just plug it in without involving telus?

pc69 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VIP5662W vs UIW8001 Differences

Does anyone know the differences between the VIP5662W and the UIW8001 boxes? I am looking for a way to conceal my box and be able to change the channel without having a direct line of sight to the receiver. I have read that with the VIP5662W it has t...

Kal1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting Smart Home Items

I've tried to find the answer but can't so here goes. I know the Telus network is smart and it switches between 2.4 and 5g on its own, however I would like to hook up a few wifi electrical outlets to be controlled by my phone. Everything is in workin...

Bridging port 1, T3200M

I've just set up another wireless router and disabled the wireless from the T3200M. All actually went smoothly. I was having issues with the T3200M wireless turning itself off and on at random times. It's annoying when you're getting email notificati...

mpom by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eliminating T3200M and using Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Hi,So I understand that the Netgear R7000 or Tplink P5 routers support IPTV through VLAN setup which can help remove Telus's Actiontech router. Does anyone know if it's possible to still have internet through the port you have setup for vlan/the opti...

service

We had Telus in today to install new 4k boxes for our 4 TV's. Paul arrived and had it done quickly and was a friendly guy. The Masters was being taped, along with the Blue Jays. No one bothered to tell me that anything recorded on our PVR would be lo...

mjcowie by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet down

Can’t connect to the internet in Calgary, wanting to know if this can be fixed or if anybody else has server issues in Calgary.

How do I check the firmware on Cisco 5050

This box is causing a cec system glitch due to green screen. I have read that a firmware update will fix it. I have reset the box but there is still a system glitch unless I unplug the box. I have a nice system and am starting to tire of telus shortc...

Cpybus by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos