Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wireless digital box provides TV access but can't access PVR.

So far, the Telus installer is also stumped. Wireless digital box provides TV access but can't access PVR. "Hardwired" digital boxes access PVR without issue. It's as if the wireless digital boxes have no been registered or enrolled with the PVR.

Jacob by Friendly Neighbour
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus optik tv NHL question

i think back in 2013 or so rogers wireless was testing NHL centre ice helm cam, so you can see the ref drop the puck!will they ever bring this back?

Is there anyway to turn off power saving on Optik PVR?

We have our PVR in a closet in our basement for our main floor living room TV and remote control system attached. As of the latest update, the OK button stopped working and we are unable to turn the system on with the remote. We can still use a chunk...

Bauer83 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik on the Go => Generic Login failure

Anyone having problems with Optik on the Go this morning? I'm getting Generic Login failure on two devices.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV upgrade is slow and cranky

I have had this setup since November 2014 without any changes and no issues and then this upgrade.the upgrade has also slowed the audio return after a forward skip or channel change from 2 to 5 seconds, this is very annoying. Had a technician out and...

Space56 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new tv remote problem

the new tv remote doesnt have the option to change inputs on your tv, good job telus.

Connor by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Your optik tv digital box is initializing, this will only take a moment"

My son "accidentally" unplugged the modem but plugged it back in right away and ever since I've been getting this message. This moment has taken 2 hours now and I'm quite frustrated. I've tried the unplugging and waiting 5 seconds- 5 minutes. What ar...

Emmy by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik on the Go stopped working

A few days ago - likely the same time as the update to the Optik guide software etc, the Optik On the Go video viewer stopped working on my Mac desktop and laptop. And this is with Safari, Firefox and Chrome browsers. The menu display works but when ...

CBF by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik Guide is super slow after upgrade

Bringing up the guide with Optik is so slow after the upgrade. It takes 5 - 10 seconds to see the guide after hitting the button. Also, if I hit the cancel button to get out of the guide, it takes 5 - 10 seconds for it to disappear. Is this normal?