Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Two OpticTV accounts using one Internet Account?

Hello, I am moving into a basement appartment in a house which currently has both a Telus Internet and Telus OpticTV. They already have a PVR upstairs and a few TV's upstairs aswell. I was interested in getting a second PVR for our appartment but fro...

kschmitz by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can not record shows on my pvr

My one box allows me to pick shows to record; however, it doesn't record them. When I try it on my main box (pvr) it advises that the system is busy and I can't record? Any suggestions?

mjhedekar by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

KIRO 7

Can anyone at Telus explain why KIRO has a Canadian feed? I notice that the noon news is replaced with paid programming....what's the reason behind this?

RDS 2

As a committed fan of the Montreal Canadiens and confirmed 'sportaholic', I have ordered your 'divertissement' package with my start-up subscription to Telus Optik. However, I am disappointed to learn that NO ONE in the Telus Optiok service organizat...

Optik TV RDS Coverage of Montreal Canadiens

Montreal Canadiens games are broadcast primarily on RDS, however, from time to time due to time constraints without warning the channel will change broadcast to a different live event while the game is continued on RDS2, Please carry RDS2 as a part o...

makowicc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik On The Go App

Why is my device not compatible with this app? It says I can download it through the google play store.

Kiley9914 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite channels questions

I was trying to figure out how to set up the guide to show only the channels I want, which I think I have done now, but I had a few questions about things that are puzzling me: - Why are Favourites settings scattered in so many different places in th...

Channels

Why does telus t.v. not offer the Sun News network. It would be nice to have a different perspective on things rather then the typical Liberal based ones we get with all the other channels

Toach_42 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does TV on Demand Cost?

It's nice that Telus offers TV On Demand through their set top boxes, but I wish they would provide a clearer statement of what's included free in my service and what isn't. Not knowing the layout of the On Demand service in advance, and having the i...