Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stop the Telus TV remote from turning the box on with the OK button.

I have two TV boxes in the same room and confirming anything with the OK button turns the other box on and then it starts moving through the menus with the display off so it starts deleting programs and getting random programs scheduled to record as ...

the_sto by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital Audio output problems after newest Optik Dec 1 update

Anybody else having issues with the digital audio output after the update? I feed the output into my sound system. Now when you skip ahead or behind on recorded programs, the sound is muted for an annoying 3 seconds and then when it does come on, it ...

RaymondT by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live TV while travelling

I subscribe to Telus Satellite TV (as Optik TV is not available and will not be for some time where I live). As I travel a fair bit, I would like to access live TV for local news and programming however can't. I understand that for some reason, my se...

corbatt by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic update

Has anyone got the new advertised optic TV box update yet,am I the only one still waiting..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless Optik Box and Using Your Own Wireless Router

Folks,I have an issue where I cannot use AirPrint on several iPads with the Actiontec V1000H. One of the solutions proposed is to use my own router to manage the wireless services in the house. However, I fear that this will impact the functioning of...

crave tv and on demand

so i just got telus tv and that works fine and i love it BUT my on demand and crave tv is glitchy and doesnt run smooth like when someone on tv walks it glitches and looks like 3 of them why???