Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Programming Series

I can program single episodes of a program but cannot program a series..A message on top of screen says that it has been programmed, but it does not give me the red dots designated as series beside the program in the guide nor does it show up in the ...

Apple Air porter and Apple TV

I signed up with Telus Optic TV. This system worked with Shaw and now it is useless to me I use the Airporter to back up my Apple devices. How do I reconnect it so it works with Telus. If I can not use this system I will be cancelling my contract wit...

Resolved! PVR audio Output

I've just started Telus Optik TV service withe CIS430 PVR, and I have a question about the audio output. As in the past with all my previous PVRs (Shaw, Shaw Direct, Dish) I've had them connected to the TV with HDMI and to my receiver via optical lin...

tv channels

my channels are moved around to much..,,i wish they would stay consistant..one day your in one spot the next i'm searching to find it in a higher area..keep the channels in order..i add them to my favourites and then they pop up on a different channe...

rks by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xbox 360 & Optik TV App

With Entertainment Apps on the Xbox 360 no longer requiring a Gold Subscription, why does the Optik TV app still not work without a Gold Subscription? I have tried reinstalling the Optik TV app - still doesnt work. Please help, thanks!

ccjon by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline Remote won't Control TV

Tried repeatedly to program my new Samsung tv on the remote. It seems to work; the remote switches off the tv and I press ok, the red light flashes twice as per instructions. Then the remote will not switch the tv back on. What's the solution?

Porcupine by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is your PVR box so slow to respond to my remote commands ???

OK, I've installed brand new batteries in the remote ( the fat version not the slim line version of remotes )I've reset the PVR.When I press change chanel or select recordings i am left sitting there waiting and waiting and waiting more then 30 secon...

closed captioning

Closed captioning has stopped working again, it worked for quite awhile but lately I have to reboot to get it working again. Is this an ongoing problem with optik? Has their been a solution to what causes it to drop out. I've tried different sources ...

Cyrus by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik needs rebooting after using smart features of TV (Samsung plasma)

I'm very new to system. I'm having trouble switching from Smart Features mode of TV back to Optik TV. I have to reboot system by turning off power. I also reprogram slim remote (doesn't have much effect) None of this effects internet, which seems ver...

Guff by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos