Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

CNBC Guide is totally wrong!

Various channels on Optik TV have been advertising the premier of Jay Leno's Garage on CNBC at 7:00 PM on the 7th. It was listed in the guide accordingly but what was actually aired at that time was Asia Squawk Box. The show has been listed in the gu...

Pantera by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does my PVR drop timers?

I checked it the other day and there were at least 40 listed under "series". And today there are only 31. No idea which ones are missing. So frustrating!! Why does it do this and now do I make it stop??

Cwps29 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I need a TV in place for the optik TV install appointment?

I haven't finished moving yet and my TV isn't at my new place yet. But the install appointment for TV + internet is tomorrow. Is the technician able to "activate" the line and I just hook up my TV and computer afterwards?

katatonia by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik box upgrades? "On now" guide style?

Why put a channel on showing all the new features when it isn't even available on our boxes yet?Way to confuse people Telus!Next time try rolling out the box updates first and then notify people they have new options! I'm betting this is causing call...

Penticton by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does TELUS TV use SD trailers for HD assets?

Why does TELUS TV use SD trailers for HD assets? When I look at the trailer of a movie, I assume the quality of the movie is going to be the same as the trailer. When I see a SD trailer with poor video quality, I assume the HD movie will be similar.W...

Bongofett by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik box network settings changed?

i keep getting a error saying that a network setting has changed and need to restart to box. After doing so for over an hour is still saying the same thing. What do i need to do?

mattyxp by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access a channel on the PVR box.

Hi Telus guys....I have a PVR and twp digital boxes. I can access the Discovery channel (#701) on the two digital boxes but not on the PVR. I even manually typed in 701 on the remote but no luck. Why is the channel available on the 2 boxes but not th...

Jroofing by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos