Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! TVASports

With around half the Montreal Canadiens games on TVASports, I would love to see it added to Optik TV's lineup in BC!

Razman by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do I watch movies from my Philips DVd vcr player

I am going nuts trying to learn how to watch satellite (why do I get a different channel from the one I punch in the number for after consultation with the list?) and trying to switch from SAT to TV so my granddaughter and I can watch movies. (don't ...

ejw by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twist TV

"Twist TV" has been rebranded as "fyi," The "Twist TV" logo is still showing on the channel guide.

abc123 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Habs fan wanting to watch ALL Canadiens games

Hey all, With all these new rules and recent acquisitions im quite confused. Last year and the ones prior I just got RDS/Sports Bundle/Essentials and was covered for all 82 games and then some if i wanted to venture outside of Habs territory. That be...

H_Andy by Just Moved In
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reprogramming Optik Remote

Greetings, I have the slim remote. I want to return it to the default settings. I do not want it to turn on my TV when I push the power button. During the install the tech programmed it to turn on TV, control volume, ect. Please advise Thnx

Artemis by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

oilers hockey

Why Can't I watch Oilers on Sportsnet west ? Canucks suck lol

coolred by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! optik on the go

can an ipad2 access optic on the go

polecat by All-Star
  • 5 replies