Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! NBC Sports Network (NBCSN)

Hello Telus.Could you please add the NBC Sports Network to your list of available channels?I know, there's probably not too much demand, but I'd take it over a lot of the other Sports offerings anyday.Thanks.

emcee2 by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

only one HD signal

I would like to know when we will have more that one HD signal at one time in the area of downtown Nanaimo. I'm sure the competition has it....Otherwise I'm fairly satisfied, but it is a drag when you have to shut down another tv in the house to watc...

takeanot by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On Demand - New Releases and OWN IT

Posting this feedback for one of our customers. In our Video On Demand section under New Releases, the OWN IT purchases are mixed in with the new release rentals. It is very common for customers to purchase a movie rather than renting it by accident....

Simon by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I connected a secondary router and my Telus TV stopped working..

Here is my situationMy telus router has 1 of the ports going to a switch which allows Ethernet plugs throughout my house. I added another router to one of those plugs so I didn’t have to keep switching the cord back and forth between my different dev...

wireless and wired telus boxes

i currently have the wireless optik tv box and digital boxes setup however i wanted to add my older wired boxes in my sons room. would they be compatible and would they even work?

How do I search the guide for hockey games?

It appears that the search feature in the guide does not work when searching for specific sports games. For example a search for "Canucks" comes up with pages and pages of "Blackout Canucks". Searching "NHL" brings up pages and pages of NHL games, an...