Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

How can I record a dvd with Optik TV

I have tried several connection methods but have been unable to record anything....for some reason it always says i'm not allowed to record....even from CBC! There must be some way to record a show to a dvd....never had this problem with Novus or Sha...

PASB by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL Centre Ice not showing anything

NHL Centre Ice has games listed right now but the channels are black. Is my NHL Centre Ice package not yet activated or is this an issue for everyone with the package?

Crash7 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote replacement...shipping fees?!

I havn't even had Telus TV for a year yet and my remote broke. I called to have it replaced as it is under warrenty and they said sure they will replace it if I pay the shipping fee. My friend had the same problem and they just sent her a new remote ...

Red14 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't read Netflix subtitles properly in Narcos?

Is anyone else struggling to read the default subtitles on the Netflix app? Narcos specifically has a lot of white or light colours on screen in the bottom portion of the screen, so the thin white lettering of the subtitles is either really hard or i...

2 wireless boxes in one home.

Is it possible to use 2 wireless boxes in one home? I had a Telus tech come to my house yesterday, regarding the PVR box, and a wired box in my Mother in law's house pixelating, and internet losing signal. Turns out my MIL's dog bit the cable in her ...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New channels

I just noticed we have Disney Channel East,west and fxx,is there anymore new channels that I'm missing???I have every channel that Telus has,just noticed today the Fxx channel,is there more???

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more GolTV channel.

So, Telus no longer provide GolTV channel, I love soccer, what other channel will be just like GolTV channel? Play 24 hours and only soccer.

jsk819 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos