Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Optik TV Equipment - Upgrade from MediaRoom

Has there been any discussion about moving away from MediaRoom to a better performing system? After 7 years, the system is showing its age, with lag and poor performance for menu movement.

Resolved! Optic tv

Does telus only use 60Hz on there optic receivers because all four of my TVs are 120Hz to 240Hz so I'm just wondering if they all are broadcasting in 60Hz or is there a setting that I can turn of to make them 120Hz

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can one TV be used to set up two boxes?

Hi folks, quick (hopefully not stupid) question. Just swapped over to Telus and preparing for installation in my apartment on Thursday. I have ordered one PVR and one HD box- HD in the bedroom and PVR in the living room, however I only have one telev...

Program the remote

Has any one had trouble programming the optic remote to the lg 55" 6500 3d smart TV,I can't get it to program to my daughters TV I just bought her..

Resolved! Optic tv

So how do I get Netflix on my TV????I don't see the Netflix app anywhere,and another question has anyone had trouble with there roku3,I just bought one and I can't stream you tube or vevo and can't get all the apps that my Sony blueray player has,I t...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETFLIX on Optik TV Guide...!!

NETFLIX is on my Optik TV guide. But won't work when I try to activate it. Does anyone know the launch date of this? HOW EXCITING..and ABOUT TIME!

trvcm by Neighbour
  • 101 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik tv

My optik tv box has been saying initializing the digital box for 2 days I've tried turning it off from everywhere and it hasn't changed . It's just one box out three . What do I do ?

Myaa_ by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many HD items can run at one time?

New install fibre to house. Recording 2 HD show watching 1 HD show can't watch 2nd HD show. Reports too many HD must watch SD show. Thought I could have 5 HD at one time with Optik TV

Armie by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why no offer Univision Canada and Discovery Kids like competition?

I have been with you guys over 5yrs and it is so disappointing that there is none Spanish channels what so ever(TLÑ doesn't count cause it's all in Italian and English) you guys offer tons of channels in other languages and keep adding more but NONE ...

PilyG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos