Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Please ADD "ACTION HD" to the Satellite TV channels

I submitted an E-Mail request through customer service about this.....but was told I had to go HERE to do this....because customer service could not do ANYTHING about it.....since all the channels are from "BELL"So...here I am requesting that the "AC...

Can Optik TV get a signal from Netgear wireless extender?

I'm trying to use a Netgear WiFi range extender to convert the wireless signal from my Telus modem to ethernet to plug into my Optik TV HD Box. Is there a way to do this, and assuming I need to setup my extender with a static IP, what would my IP, su...

dsr69 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is NHL Network ending in June?

http://puu.sh/i4nT4/6061f3ede7.pngI saw this on my bill today. Why is TELUS going to stop including NHL Network? It's a good hockey channel. What's up with this?

Resolved! Netflix streaming with 25Mps

Hi,I will be having my Internet hooked up on this coming Wednesday. Since I live in an older building I can only get the 25Mps package. I have also sighed up for the unlimited plan. I would like to inquire if anyone would know if Netflix will stream ...

DennisQ by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a maximum amount of series that you can set up to record?

I know that my DVR can on record 3 items at the same time but is there a maximum number of series you can set to record over time. I have noticed recently that some of my series recordings that I had set up have been disappearing. I was wondering if ...

kbm30 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Optik theme packs

So browsing around i notice Telus has moved a lot of channels to new theme packs. Which bundle channels that make more sense. Example OLN is no longer tied into GOLtv and ESPN classic.It's in a new theme pack called Adventure & Beyond. The other them...

How do u program a remote to work on a different receiver?

We lost the main remote so now we are trying to use the remote from the other room but it doesn't work on the main receiver. It's a 5.1 IR and the receiver is a 9400T. Satelite not Optik. Thanks

jsb247 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound cuts out intermittently on CIS430 PVR

As the title says, the sound cuts off intermittently when I'm watching TV. It usually only happens when I've been watching TV for a few hours. When I change the channel, the sound returns. The PVR is about 4 1/2 years old, and I suspect it's a hardwa...

TELUS tv ever going to get WWE Network on demand coverage?

Is telus TV ever going to get WWE network the on demand coverage? I feel telus satellite tv customers are left out on the online on demand coverage. I keep not getting a straight answer from them when i call. I pay for the network and i pay the exact...

albertanj by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos