Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a 4K TV?

I just made an appointment to install Optik TV and the package includes an Optik 4K PVR however it also says you need a 4K TV. Do I need 4K TV to watch tv in general or can I still use it and it just won't be in 4K? I was planning on using the TV I h...

Tv cuts in and out

My Telus Tv continually cuts in and out when watching both PVR and live tv. The screen will just go black for about a second and this happens every 5 minutes or more. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone in BC area able to share their ping in Overwatch/WoW?

Telus PureFibre finally got installed in my area and have been phoning me about switching over from Shaw. As far as internet goes, I mostly only care about gaming, but I'm reluctant to switch in case my connection is actually worse.Anyone out there i...

Pvr recording

I am just new to Telus a Optik Tv and can't record and watch a different program on the same tv without turning off the digital box for the other tv. It says all tv streams are in use. I can only watch the program I am recording. Any help? Am I doing...

DianneB by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No component on optik tv box, Telus does not care

Our condo just got upgraded to Optik TV with the VIP5662W box. It does not have a component out, just HDMI. Problem is that that box also de facto adds hdmi copy protection and none of my tv's can take it: after 15 mins on the display starts flickeri...

JYD by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using slimeline remote to operate DVD player

I am just wondering why TELUS came out with slime line 2 remote over slime line 1 which could be used to operate My DVD player, I realize these new remotes have been out for a while, we have been using a Logitech universal remote that has been acting...

scotty by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv show

Where can I find soul2soul which is supposed to be on ch 406

Lorne1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pair Remote with STB

How do you pair a Slimline 2 Remote with the STB? I've searched and can't find a specific answer. Here is the scenario ... I have two STBs side by side - one for TV service and one for all the music and radio stations connected to my audio system. Ea...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos