Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Yet another problem for my Optik TV

I scheduled my shows to record but they didn't show up and probably didn't get recorded. Even worse, there's a glitch that says a ncis episode was scheduled to record on Wednesday, may 2. It keeps happening today. Can you try to fix it before Saturda...

Keith5 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Satellite tv and PPV... NOT WORKING!!

I am getting very frustrated with Satellite TV PPV NOT WORKING!! And Telus techs keep going over the same scripted step by step issues to solve a problem which DOES NOTHING to move the issue:I see a PPV movie which I like then... Go through the proce...

Optic install in neighbour

Hi, my neighbourhood had Optik installed in November(ish) 2017 and the install crews mangled 2 parts of my yard. Now that winter is over, are they going to be coming around to fix. I literally have a cookie sheet size hole that’s 4 inches deep with a...

Resolved! My optik tv account was deleted

I created a Optik Tv account so I could watch Optik tv on the go and use the smart remote. However my Optik tv account got deleted for no reason or without notice. At first, I thought my password was wrong but it turns out it was deleted. Any way I c...

Keith5 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't stream video

I can't watch a video without it freezing every 2 to 3 seconds and plays for 2 to 3 seconds and freezes for 2 to 3 seconds........................ This has been happening for about 4 months. It wasn't always like this, I used to be able to watch vide...

Reimerbr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable TV during certain times

Hi thereIs there a way I can disable tv so that no one can watch without a pin or only enable tv during certain times.Thanks.

minaz by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demand and channel subscriptions

Just wondering if you have to be subscribed to a certain channel to watch a show on demand? Like would I be able to watch a show on demand that airs on MTV but not be subscribed to MTV?

Haley1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS tv audio problems

Hi is anyone having trouble with audio intermitent cutout on Telus tv