Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 176 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Araknis + OptikTV Issues - New install today

I have an Araknis network, which worked fine with Shaw (in BC). I have everything connected to Control4, so it's important for me to be able to run everything through my Araknis switches and router. However when I connect the OptikTV boxes to the Ara...

zr123 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the constant harassment about PikTV?

Why is Telus repeatedly sending me emails about PikTV? There isn't an option to unsubscribe from these annoying emails. Actually I know why, it's to boost usage (a.k.a. ad revenue), but I don't watch TV and don't want PikTV either. I made the huge mi...

Google Home not recognizing Optik TV Box

We have Optik TV at two residences, each with a different modem. All on the same account. We are trying to link Google Home to Optik TV at the second residence but GH does not recognize the Optik TV box as a device in set up. It instead shows TWO mod...

anniemac by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pik TV on Amazon fire tv?

Does anyone know if you can download the PikTv app on an Amazon Fire tv 4?Thanks!

Jayg22 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Episode missing from Days or our lives

@Amyj episode 13 from season 58 is missing from the days of lives streaming library in the Optik tv app. Original air date was Oct 5

Wooffy by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

same channel on a different tv nearby

Had Shaw with IR extender and component output to tv in another room. No need for another box. How do I do this with optictv? I don't see any outputs. Kind of looks like I need to rent and pay for another box? I live alone, don't want this expense, a...

Max1 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TCL, Roku, TV code for TELUS Slimline 2 Remote is 0021

TCL, Roku, TV code for TELUS Slimline 2 Remote is 0021Tried all the codes on the TELUS web site for TCL tv's and they didn't workI saw on this form to try 0021 Press options on bottom of remote till LED light flashes 2 times next to power buttonstype...

Doug7 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Service Unavailable on Channel 804

On a periodic basis, we are receiving a "Service Unavailable" message on channel 804. See the picture below:This happens at least once or twice a day for about 10-15 each time. Has anyone else experienced this? Yesterday I had a frustrating call with...

IMG_2764.JPG

Resolved! NHL center ice

I purchased NHL center ice and the games aren't posted on the channels more than a day ahead. There is a game I want to record for Friday because I'll be at work.My previous provider had games posted weeks in advance on their center ice channels.Is t...

Bison by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded Pik TV box

Is anyone else going through the same ordeal as me? It's been since may that I requested the new upgraded box and still no sign of it. I've been calling Custumer service and Retention every month and every time I have to explain the issue over and ov...

chaveza by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours