Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 164 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Struggling with Watch Pik TV in both Chrome and Edge

When I initially loaded up PikTV it worked perfectly, then after about a week I logged in and was able to see the "Home" screen as well as the "On Demand" and "Guide." However, I get a black screen on the "Live TV" portion. I tried both Chrome and Ed...

Global TV app sign in

I have previously been able to use my Pik TV credentials to sign in to the Global TV app and watch all of their shows from all different channels with no problems. Suddenly it won’t work and tells me that I’m not subscribed to any of the Global chann...

krooney by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goldrush

Why hasn’t there been any recent uploads of the new Goldrush Season 13? Last episode was Oct 14th.

Brad100 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing episodes

On slice in demand the last two episodes of bellow deck Mediterranean and married to medicine reunion part 2

PVR programs sometimes

Some of my programs will record properly. Some will record half the program, even though it looks as though it programmed the whole hour. Others look like they are programmed, but I get an unavailable message when I try to play them back. Plugging an...

Cannot "Manage" Optik TV or Home Phone?

For the last week I have been unable to access Optik TV via MyTeuls account? When I attempt to "Manage" my Optik TV I get an error message. "Looks like something went wrong. Please try again." I have tried to access this feature from Windows (Firefox...

Rick81 by Coach
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

AppleTV PikTV unable to select content/scroll

Prior to is 16 the PikTV app on AppleTV has been a hit or miss. With the launch of is 16 I can barely select and scroll within the app. I’ve contacted support and have troubleshooted with them numerous times eg. install, uninstall, login, log out. Th...

SirIsaac by Helpful Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix activated on telus site but won’t work

This is the second time I’ve signed up for Netflix as part of my package but it won’t work.Signed up end of august. Received the emails to pair. When I click the link it says activated.My telus account shows Netflix is activated.But when I sign into ...

Resolved! Young Sheldon Missing Episodes S6

Young Sheldon Season 6 is currently airing on CTV. TV On Demand is missing the first two episodes.S06 E01 Four Hundred Cartons of Undeclared Cigarettes and a Niblingo - September 29,2022S06 E02 Future Worf and the Margarita of the South Pacific - Oct...

KML by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours