Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

New theme pack channels not showing up

Last week I switched theme pack subscriptions. The old channels disappeared as expected but the new channels have yet to appear. In my tv guide. I can find them in the Optik TV app but not through my actual pvr box. I've tried calling in, chatbot, tw...

Bad colors on non-4K channels with Optik box upscaling to 4K on LG TVs

Hi again, folks. Just wanted to post one more thread to highlight another issue I had with my recent switch to Telus. Someone (hi @Vgjfelix if you're still out there!) actually posted about the exact same problem three years ago, but that thread is n...

adamwill by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Theme Packs Changes

When I press menu item: Add, remove, swap your theme packs, premium options, and channels.Only 8 of my 11 theme packs show up????

birnit by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV channels missing one of best channels TLN

So we are new customers and the channel line up is poor, a great Canadian channel TLN is missing, the other cooking channels are a joke, nothing but a game show, TLN you actually learn to cook by talented people!!! Get this channel back for the peopl...

Drummer1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Billing after Migration

I am not sure why the move from copper to fibre necessitated a change in billing since the services are the same and we are being billed for services, not a change to their hardware transmission. I have not received my current bill yet which should b...

PVR recordings are skipping

Help! Every single one of my recordings just skips. I have to rewind and then sometimes it won’t skip for a few more minutes, other times I’ve just deleted them because I couldn’t get through. I have tried resetting, unplugging and I even got two new...

Ultimate sports premium pick

I'm considering moving from Shaw to Telus as I have fibre wiring available. I see the Ultimate Sports option as a premium when choosing 4 or more theme packs on this channel selection guide, but it isn't as clear on the web pages describing the progr...

jdc_nv by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Piktv on apple tv constant stuttering

Recently we've have more trouble with the piktv app on our Apple tv where the audio is fine but the video stutters.. Can't even watch a hockey game properly. Any one know a fix?

780300605 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours