Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

NFB App to be Discontinued

As of December 9, 2021, the NFB (National Film Board of Canada) app will no longer be available through Optik TV as NFB has decided to turn down the capability on the TELUS TV platform. This was a free app included in your Optik TV subscription so th...

How to get The Frame channel?

I was just offered to switch to Telus from Shaw after being with Shaw over 20 years. I received the agreement but am about to cancel because I was not promised the comfort to get the package of TV channels that I currently have. I am blindly acceptin...

Constantly adding Promo & OnDemand channels

Anyone else just sick and tired of Telus constantly adding Promo and OnDemand channels? Every time there is a reset, I end up having to manually customizing my guide because Telus keeps adding more and more Promotional channels. Every time it takes m...

ugh by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CFAX radio not on Optik TV?

Seems I can find any other local Victoria radio stations on the Optik guide except CFAX 1070. Is there a reason for not carrying it?Thanks.

65Val by Coach
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPTIK TV on Apple TV not taking Canadian feed

Anyone know why I can watch an American Station (eg CBS) TV on my apple TV and not get interrupted by the Canadian feed. I.E If I watch football on a regular TV I get the CTV feed on the CBS station but if I watch the same thing on my Apple TV this d...

Netflix on Optic Tv wont sign in

I have a netflix account but do not have a paid package through Telus. My netflix was created before switching.When i go to Nexflix app and sign in it wont accept my login through Telus tv. However with internet connected to my tv I can sign in throu...

laxbird by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arris VIP5662W/Support for ARC?

HiDoes the Arris VIP5662W support ARC?I have a Sony STR -DN1080 Home Theatre Receiver and a new LG OLED55C1AUB If not does Telus have a box that supports ARC?

jege41 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending Optik TV range

Anything new for this issue?I want to have Optik TV in my garage, but it's out of range for my router. I read the post from 2018 which said there may be something in the works. Hoping there is.... Thanks.

65Val by Coach
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Continue watching"

Does anyone else wish there was a "Continue Watching" section in Telus On Demand like Netflix, Amazon Prime etc?

New theme pack channels not showing up

Last week I switched theme pack subscriptions. The old channels disappeared as expected but the new channels have yet to appear. In my tv guide. I can find them in the Optik TV app but not through my actual pvr box. I've tried calling in, chatbot, tw...

Friendliest neighbours