Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 127 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

New telus android Box HDR issue

I just received these boxes, but there seems to be an issue with the HDR always being on, even if the program is not in HDR. is there a way for the box to automatically detect the source so that this doesnt happen?

Jordan83 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus-21T freezing

Has anybody had any experiences with the 21T Android TV box freezing up? I've called Telus 3 times already about it, and I'm on my 2nd box already. IMHO, these 21T boxes are a piece of junk & Telus needs to find another solution. If you are curious a...

How to get local channels on a LG TV

Hello, I have Optik TV on a LG TV. I don’t know how to get it off the lousy LG channels on to my local Calgary Alberta channels. I phoned Telus but they were no help

mauxjen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV+: Anyone else experiencing frequent sound outages?

While watching programming from Telus TV+ (versus programming streamed from Netflix, Apple TV+, etc.), we encounter frequent instances where the sound drops out for 5 seconds or so, while the video is fine. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, we...

ironhand by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4k: VIP5602 vs Telus21K/Android STB

I am planning to stick with the legacy Telus Optik 4K box (VIP5602), as opposed to "upgrading" to the new Telus 21K based Android box. I have heard the video qualitry/compression is not as good on the Android box, and there are some bugs to to work o...

Channel/guide mixup

Just wondering, noticed that SN 4k wasn't showing the NHL Draft like it said it was supposed to. It was showing the Blue Jays game. Not sure if a Sportsnet thing or Telus thing?

ODAWG27 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Demand missing show

I have been watching the series Tracker on my demand but now I can not find it at all. Has the series been taken off Demand?

Vanrob12 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS tv box control remotely

My Mother is blind. She is not able to listen recorder programs. i need help to know any way i can control TELUS tv box through my android phone . any app or any hardware. Thanks

satbir by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours