cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTOUR channel

AzlynK19
Neighbour
Hi I'm new to this new telus setup. I've had it since January and have been wanting to get the DTOUR channel. It shows up on my guide with a key saying it's not part of my channels but when I go to add it, it's nowhere to be found on the website. Do we not get it in Canada anymore? It's one if my favorite channels.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Only 3? I wonder if it's changed somehow or there's a glitch somewhere. I have DTOUR as part of that package.  On the main Telus website I see that channel pack with 4 channels in total. Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet and DTOUR.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is on channel 504. It's part of the Explore channel pack along with Nat Geo.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

So if I add the one with nat geo, I should get dtour? Cause dtour didn't show up as a channel on it. Only 3 did. It was nat geo, animal planet and something else.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Only 3? I wonder if it's changed somehow or there's a glitch somewhere. I have DTOUR as part of that package.  On the main Telus website I see that channel pack with 4 channels in total. Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet and DTOUR.

I did find it. You were correct. It was part of nat geo. I have it now. Thank you so much for your help!