Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is Subtitle option not available for VOD?

I just moved to Optik TV. I was watching a VOD that I ordered. But I don't see any option to have subtitle 'ON'. Does anyone know if there is any way?

AKumar by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MLB Extra Innings

This year I switched from Shaw to TELUS, after being with Shaw for about 15 years. One of the main reasons I did it, was because TELUS offered MLB Extra Innings. I thought it would work the same at TELUS, as it does with DirecTV. At DirecTV you are g...

mboggles by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do the 4k wireless boxes have composite video & 5.1 netflix?

So I have this old Sharp TV that only has coaxial and composite inputs and a 5.1 surround system for better sound. The problem is that the old optic TV boxes don't do Netflix in surround sound. Does the new 4k boxes have composite video output and ha...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik - no sound

Cisco PVR box has been intermittently dropping sound, but a channel change or reboot would always fix it. The audio is now AWOL for good, it seems. My set up is Optik to XBox to receiver, all via HDMI. Tried optical, tried swapping HDMI cables - same...

GazzBC by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik has deleted saved messages

I record several shows, ones that I've enjoyed previous years, and some of the newer ones. Last weekend 5 of the series I enjoy have disappeared from my digital box. I hadn't watched any of them as I was watching the new series. Some of the series ar...

Siglynn by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tv rip off

i was told by telus sign up for a 2 year contract and i will get a free TV, they said call customer servicewhich i did. i was told in 2-6 weeks i would have my TV.when it came time to get my TV, i was told i would not be getting it. i did not qualify...

Resolved! Channel Subscription

So on Sunday I had added a channel package to my account on my optic TV and now on Tuesday the channels still come up in black and when I put on just my subscribed channels they don't show up and when I do all channels on my guide it shows the channe...