Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! The Originals ????? I loved it where is it ??????

I have been looking and looking and just found out that Rogers is still airing the Originals. Why isn't telus airing the Originals anymore. What a joke, I missed last season because of telus now I am missing another season. Do I need to leave telus a...

Originals by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pbs channels

As you offer (in the basic pkg) more than one channel for say, sports, why not more than one PBS channel? That seems fair to someone who is as interested in documentaries, the best of television, as others in sports.

OPTIK TV - VIP5662 with Slimline 2 remote control via IR Extender

I've seen that similar questions have been asked and responded to, but the information is sometimes dated or not up to date with current hardware offered by Telus. So here goes...... I was provisioned with an Arris VIP5662W as the whole home PVR, two...

TAG54321 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Change Optik TV "You Pick 6" Theme Packages

I have been attempting since I had moved into my new apartment to alter the theme packages that were automatically chosen for me for the "You Pick 6" package that I opted for. I have gone online to remove the ones I do not want and add the ones I wou...

Lauraew by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Love & Nature - Channel 714

Does anyone know how long channel 714 (Love & Nature), is on a promo for?Thanks very much!

change remote to 24hr mode

can some one please show me how to change my remote to a 24hr mode?

jerry22 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv

How to find past episodes on optik tv

melgies by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR

if I can see my upcoming recordings, but not what's recorded.... do I need a new PVR? I've rebooted my PVR twice now.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR X 2

can I put 2 pvr's on one account?

jrg by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos