Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Peace Of Mind Connect Plan and Tethering Problem

I recently signed up for Telus Peace Of Mind Connect plan for my phone and tablet devices. The plan includes "Hotspot up to xxGB" as one of the services. My phone can create a WiFi hotspot, and my WiFi-only tablet successfully connects to Internet. M...

Gerro by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

vacation suspension changes

I am very upset. Last year, while snowbirding, I suspended my service. I was told the cost would be $30. per month to cover the cost of my device during my contract. I found it reasonable. This year, I have been told to suspend my service again, I mu...

CristyS by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messages from Telus

Can Telus send messages by text instead of MMS? I usually delete these MMS messages without opening/downloading them because I do not know who is the sender (either the 4 digit number or a phone number that can be spoofed). I may be missing out some ...

fmz9iAU
pentel by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Accidentally Removed Apple Watch Plan from Watch.

Hello, I had an Apple watch plan on an Apple Watch Series 4 with Telus. I was having issues with my Apple Watch and did a factory reset on it, including deleting the apple watch plan. I did not call Telus to cancel the plan. I ended up fixing the iss...

Easy roam in Varadero Cuba ?

Easy Roam Travel with your monthly rate plan and use your phone just like you do at home in the US and 150+ International countries. Telus suggests leaving the phone on airplane then I can switch the phone on for $12 per 24 hour period I can enable o...

Bat119 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not for profit - Society

Hi there, I am getting super frustrated trying to switch out of our current corporate account to business.I spoke to corp account rep, business rep, corp national rep and I still can't get service from Telus. I've now reached out to store reps from d...

sssyyy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taxes

So, the promotion I came across says that we can pay $0 down, except for applicable taxes. And the taxes on the device I want come to about $130. So that needs to be paid upfront, but what happens if I’m not approved? Would I get that back? Or is it ...

Megann18 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone and Apple Watch plan

Hi there, currently have an Apple Watch (with $10 plan) attached to an iPhone. Question is if I upgrade to an iPhone 11 do I have to do anything with my Apple Watch (other than pair it with the new iPhone)? ie. do I have to contact Telus to do anythi...