Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus agent call offering great mobile phone offer

I was offered a mobile phone deal for my wife and I of 30gb each for data for 125.00. I did not accept the offer right away but they are calling back in a week, how do I make sure this offer is legitimate? Has anyone else received this offer? Thanks

Telus Email Messages Disappearing

My email keeps disappearing from my Telus account. It has occurred 2 times. I contact tech support and it the messages are reinstated. These are messages in my inbox and in folders.The tech is saying it is because I am using iCloud as well. This hasn...

Cshaw by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spark Sampler

Heyo Telus neighbourhood!I'm hoping someone can help answer this, I did look online and only found a wee bit of information dating back to 2004 & 2013.I just noticed on my data usage under text messages there is a new section called "Spark Sampler". ...

Misty by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yahoo rejected from msg.telus.com gateway

Hello,I'm trying to send SMS to my phone using the email gateway "@msg.telus.com", which works fine when I use my gmail account, but when I use my Yahoo account I get this error: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address....

h3 by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 bars, LTE but data come and goes (mostly goes)

I’m trying to understand the data behaviour at our cottage (1h north of Gatineau Quebec). It seems like a data throttling problem and not a connection/signal problem…My iPhone 12 Pro shows LTE with two bars but my data is usually not working at all. ...

Sebbb by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "air duct cleaning services" phone calls

For the last few months I've been getting unsolicited phone calls from "air duct cleaning services" almost daily. It's always from a different phone number, so I can't block them. I keep asking them to take me off their list, but of course that doesn...

pomakis by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email to text/sms sender name

Email to text/sms messages used to always come in where the originating phone number was actually the sender email address in the message thread. Each email address would be a separate message thread. The last message we received this way was July 27...

TELUS eSIM Card

Hello GuysThanks for your time for looking at my posted questions and share your insights and suggestions. I would appreciate your help and assistance!As I will come to Canada in the next a couple of weeks as a new immigrant, due to the current preva...