Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! optic TV and internet

Question, people with HD TVs, do you have you setting on 720p or 1080i,my tech put it on 720p,just wondering if I should put on 1080i..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

again telus misses the boat

with 5 hghz built in to the t199h why does telus not enable it and drop your rang extenders, seems like a smart thing to do for cost savings, or is that why, telus hasn't figured out out to save money while crippling devices?

optic TV and internet

Just move my internet from 25 to 50 and wow what a difference got the new t1200 and another receiver witch makes 4 in my house all running and still have 42 Mbps and 13 up speed.Running 5g on two tablets and wife on laptop,when nothing running I have...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

VoiceMail

How can I save or download a message I received on the old VoiceMail system?

lorddoug by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hockey blackouts

Hi...Is it common for hockey games on TSN channels to be blacked out? The Ottawa game and a few others were blacked out last night on TSN channels. I want to subscribe to Sportsnet Pacific, East and Ontario. Do they black out Canucks games on Pacific...

Resolved! Home telephone does not hangup correctly

Just switched to Optik from Shaw. Now we have problems with our old phones not hanging up and keeping the line busy. After net search discovered a good test is to plug phone directly into the Optical network box in my garage. Phones --both corded and...

mtn by Advisor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lag Spikes on a 25mbit connection. HELP!

I've been having trouble with my latency on my connection for some time, but in the last 2 days it has become extreme. Any games that require a constant internet connection have become unplayable due to constant spike in latency. This is not just lim...

Fibre Optic Cable

Looking for an update as to when fibre will be installed to my house, 1611 Cayuga Dr NW, Calgary, t2l 0n2 thanks

djchown by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos