Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! gb usage meter on my account

Starting in augest last year gb usage disappeared from my account profile. Have phoned tech 6 times and was assured that the usage thing would corrected several times but it still does not appear on the bill. Wonder is it just my computor or does nob...

polecat by All-Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bonded DSL - Significant Speed Drop

I've had DSL with Telus for a couple weeks now. First week was great, I was getting my full connection speed the entire time (50/10), both wired and wireless. This last week, my speed has dropped significantly (15-20/10). Doesn't matter I when speed ...

Dadster by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HS Internet Service to Westside Road North and beyond

Why is Telus shy about dislcosing future coverage expansion plans? Our area on the west side of Lake Okanagon is starved of decent High Speed Internet,Considerable road widening of Westside Rd is planned for 2016/17 and offers an ideal opportunity fo...

Port 80 blocked and video surveillance

Port 80 blocked and video surveillance I use a CCTV system where the server has a web base access point for the user to enter from a remote location such as their home. This uses port 80 which Telus blocks by nature UNLESS you subcribe to their buisn...

John2 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help with replacement battery for modem.

My modem backup battery pack was beeping. A new battery will arrive this week but I can't find a way to open the device. It is a white box with no apparent opening. The telus rep said the cover would pop off but I've had no luck. Has anyone had any l...

Ssid

I got optik Internet and I changed the ssid. I had an issue connecting so I reset the modem. Now the old network ssid still shows up as well as the new one. Help

Jneil by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Speeds dropped

Starting on January 20, we noticed a severe decrease in our wifi speeds at home. We went from around 18-20mb download speed to around 1-3mb. Nothing in our house has changed, nor have we had new neighbours. This is a speed test I took today, the 25th...

AW1996 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Busy Greetings not working

Greetings,I recorded a busy greeting and turned it on. But if I'm on the phone and someone calls, they hear the main greeting. Is the busy greeting incompatible with visual call waiting?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos