Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet Service Availability Inquiry

Hello everyone. Well I just spend a bit of time talking to a telus rep on the live chat and didn't really get any answers. I have been waiting for quite some time now for telus to upgrade their internet service in our area. We only receive 3mbps and ...

Fanatic01 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADSL - Rural AB, Warburg

Any plans on bringing ADSL to Warburg, AB? We currently have ADSL brough to AB via a competitor using TELUS and SHAW as a backbone, but no availability from either company. Would be nice to have a little speed competition out here.

mtylerb by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programing the Telus Slimline Remote with a Yamaha RX-V3800

I have the Telus slimline remote and a Yamaha RX-V3800 AV box. I have been partially successful in programing the Telus remote to operate the AV box. So far I can turn off the AV box (with mode set to aux) and control its volume (with mode set to opt...

Dasher by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hdmi cutting out

Second time lost hdmi. First time just rebooted pvr all ok. This time pvr will not reboot , unplugged hdmi cables and power to pvr. Still nothing. Just black screen. Any suggestions

DebT by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Customers

HiI have a comment about a Telus practice that really annoys me, I've been a customer for many years including cell service and what really drives me crazy is ONLY new customers get all the perks! Even when my contract comes up I am not given any per...

happy55 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Security Advisor

Hi, I've had Telus Antivirus for quite some time now and then recently purchased 2 other computers as well as reformatted my old one. Things went smooth with the installation of the antivirus program on all three of my computers but they all cannot g...

PVR space

How an I increase the recording space of my PVR? Can I add an external HD?

bshields by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos