Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Setting up new personas on our e-mail account

I am trying to set up different personas on our e-mail account (Under preferences, then Accounts). I have set up two additional personas so far. Sending e-mails from these personas is no problem, but so far our account is not able to receive e-mails ...

vmr by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic tuning

Does optic TV have auto tune? Which means we can go to a program and click on it so it will automatically come on when it is time. We had that option on Bell as well as we could get a reminder when that programm is going to startdoris Gauthier

Doris34 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi signal

I live in a 1200 sq ft townhouse and my WiFi is setup in the kitchen at the back of the house and I can barely get a signal in my bedroom at the front of the house upstairs. Doesn't seem right to me.

Mekano by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No go!

An account was set up for me for Internet 50. So the installer/tech went here to check our place and his final assessment was to make holes on the walls. He gave me a consent form to see if I can talk it out with the landlord. Our landlord did not ag...

JMJ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! General Question (ASAP)

Hi this is Jerico, I'm getting my Telus Internet 50 installed tomorrow at our place (HOUSE). To cut the complicated part. This house was installed with phone line and Internet from Shaw. There are several people living in this house. A family living ...

JMJ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Astronomical Bill

I made the leap from Shaw to Telus years ago & at the beginning, I was really impressed. I was told that "bundling" my TV, Internet & hone phone was the best way to go however my bills have become so astronomical, I sometimes have trouble paying them...

Krista__ by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow, just now, muiltcast problem i think!

just has i post that last question on these forums my moms tv and my tv telus went out! not connect to the network or something like that?hasn't done for about a year since last year this time!! SO WEIRDso i unplug my linksys router!i need an answer!...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List of all new equipment

i was wondering to get the speed improvements if i should upgrade some of my boxes? we just in Merto vancouver/ BC had a wind storm and in my area the power always goes out, just recently my box in my room is now saying cant display over hdcp again, ...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos