Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

What is the "operator number"

Greetings,When I log in here:http://voicemail.telus.comAnd click Profile > Password Details, one of the options is "Password for changing your operator number". what is my "operator number"?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi drops out when digital box is on

I connected my netgear WNDR4500 router to one of the LAN ports of the Actiontek and set it to Access Point mode in order to extend the wireless range in my house. The problem I'm having is that whenever any of the Optik digital boxes (either the wire...

cx222 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps

It would be nice if telus would provide netflix,youtube,and sling player app on telus tv

morfao by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low Volume/sound on home phone

My sound/volume level is low on all my home phones. I have several telephones, one corded set and one cordless set. On each phone I need to turn up the volume every time I make or receive a call. When I do turn up the volume, I start to hear a faint ...

mharkiss by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Satellite TV content

I am curious what the official reasons are for Telus (plus Bell+Rogers= the rest of big satellite-cable servers) against improved selection for consumers of satellite TV content. I emphasize I am (generally) satisfied with reception, the technology a...

AllanH68 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet discount frequently

Hi Guys Here is my story,I have been Telus customer since 2011 and I got optic TV and internet, I was happy with them until last month when I moved to a new place I order the move and got the move right on time then I realize that the internet is cut...

Sharaf by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting pics. sent to my phone

I have a no date plan on my phone and I get pics. sent to it but saying I can view them at telusmobility.com/snap. How do I retrieve these pics?

alliebech by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck with Telus 15 forever, switched to shaw

I moved into a single family home in Nanaimo in the Spring of 2012 where Internet 15 was the fastest service Telus could offer. This is a suburban, established neighbourhood. I ran addresses a few blocks down my street in both directions through the ...

Voice Mail changes

I've received several telephone calls from TELUS relating to new Voice Mail procedures. The person says I can find out more information by going to TELUS.com website. I go to the website and cannot find where to get information. Can you help me.

42 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos