Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

2015 calendar

Received an e-mail this morning [ Oct 21} saying that orders for 2015 calendars are being accepted. However, when I signed in to the provided link,it says that ordering does not start until tomotrow [ Oct 22}

barryn by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

when can i get hook up to fibre optics?

My neighborhood has been upgrade the lines and I was wondering when I can hooked up?also can I get my house wires upgrade to that too? or when could I? and how much?what will the top speed for fibre optic in Surrey, BC be? 4K is coming out and I hear...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec T2200H Availability

I currently have the Actiontec T2000 and the wireless with the lack of dual band is really sad. How can I go about getting a T2200h with dual band, and when you finally start offering bridge mode we can use a decent router instead of this Actiontec c...

telus internet

I can not use internet properly keeps freezing and diconnecting\

roxypr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice Mail Map

Greetings, I received an email saying that there are changes coming to my voicemail. I downloaded the user guide, but it doesn't include a map of the new menu structure, like the old guides did. Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of the new v...

Shane by Leader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's the benefit of router-Which's the best brand?

I'm not too familiar with the term "Router" never had it. In All my PCs owned so far-I've seen Wi-Fi no connected and my current isn' the exception. I've a HP-2TB loaded with-Wind's 8.1 Pro. ea. time I click on settings I see that icon like a mini PC...

v9 by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos