Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Setting up Optik account behind a router (bridging mode)

I'm trying to set up my Optik account so I can use Optik on the go and I'm running into some problems. I have my actiontec v1000 operating in bridged mode and then my D-Link router providing Wifi to the rest of the devices. My Optik box is wired dire...

Reconnect

I just paid my late bill but to access Internet so i can finish my work as I'm working from home.

Venicio by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard wired 2mbps scene a few hours!

there was a random tv and INTERNET lost connection for a good 30 secs on monday night! and just up the street the alarm went out too! i think someone hit a poll. just on my gaming laptop hardwired in and did a speed test on my note 5 on my wifi from ...

Packet Loss Data

This is the second time I've run into packet loss data with my account. I do not have time for this as I make a living doing my work on the internet. How can I fix this issue once and for all? Is there a fix I can do or do I have to wait an hour to g...

Modem issue

Good Evening everyone,While watching tv tonight my tv lost signal, tried the internet and no connection. Went to check the telus modem (t2200h) and all 4 ethernet lights were out plus the hpna light. Called telus tech support ( waited 45 min on hold)...

Bman2187 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forwarding T2200H for Assetto Corsa

Hey Everyone, I have searched and searched for an answer for this but it seems that nobody has ever tried to setup a Assetto Corsa Server with Telus? Anywho, I have a T2200H and I have Assetto Corsa servers almost getting working. I have opened the T...

dpsogood by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I was wondering about my internet is it cut off

Gregory by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos