Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why doesn't Telus fix their new Billing page?

I've told Telus a couple of times since the new customer web interface went live months ago that their Billing page is showing the wrong date range. It shows "Current Bill" and last month's date range, with the amounts to pay corresponding to the cur...

When is the next Telus price increase expected?

Telus seemed to change from annual increases to increasing some services twice a year. A $5 increase per service seems the standard ammount.Here's a brief summary of my increase since being locked into a 3-year contractMarch 2013 Internet increased b...

Resolved! 3d

Has anyone watched avitar in 3d,wow amazing,I can't believe someone could make a movie like that,I remember the old 32" rca tv that I bought in the 90s and thought that that was the greatest tv in the world,and now I'm watching 3d on a 65" 4k ec9700 ...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Availability

Greetings,How can I find out if Optik is available in my area?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone that say 3d isn't with it

I am watching guardians of the galaxy on my blue ray in 3d on my 4k upscaling DVD player and wow its amazing to watch so all those people that say 3d is a stupid option to have never tried it and dont no what there missing..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spontaneous paper bill?

For some reason Telus spontaneously sent me a paper bill last month for no apparent reason, and charged me $3 for it, even though I've always been on e.bill. I still got the normal email bill notice, and my account billing method setting hadn't chang...

Wi-Fi Speed Fluctuates A Lot

Recently, my Internet speeds have been incredibly slow. I am on the Telus 15 plan and according to the site's FAQ, I should be getting at least 10mb/s, but I'm not. Before, I used to get around 14-15mb/s on Speed tests. Now, I am barely able to hit 3...

H1001 error recurs often

Been asked & resolved for someone else but I still have the problem."TV has audio but not picture . Flashing error at top of screen: Your television cannot support HDCP video over your high defiition connection. H1001"The Optik box was installed and ...

so i've had issues with my VSG1432

so as the title states for the beginning of Feb i had issues with my VSG1432 router connecting to my laptop showing no internet access or limitted connection meanwhile my iPhone and iPad had connectivity as well as my printer which is networked in af...

julianM by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos