Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus Internet Coverage Map?

Is there a page that offers a map of all the towns covered by Telus internet?Or maybe a page that will tell you if your postal code location allows for their service? I just want to see all the places that allow for Telus internet. Home internet spec...

MikeO by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aquarium channel

Hi! I'm wondering I had the aquarium channel when I had Telus satellite, will you be getting it on optic tv? I really miss it!!!!

AJW by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! frustrated with internet services

Hello everyone: im hoping that someone here might have some answers to an annoying problem that i am having. I recently upgraded to telus 50 with unlimited data, before that i was on telus 25. when using the wifi on the new modem and plan i get real ...

wifiguy by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

optic tv

when watching a movie or recorded program the tv will go black no picture, this happens often. Any help

CW2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ZTE NAT Type 3???

I have a ZTE 4G LTE Smarthub from Telus and want to play online with a couple buddies on our PS4's but I always get a NAT Type 3 and my NAT Type in game is always "Strict". Am I able to work around it? It's causing me a lot of trouble and I've tried ...

Super slow internet when paying for 25 and 5

Hello everyone... I've recently started working from a home office and when trying to upload files to Google drive, drop box and the icloud I've discovered how remarkably slow my internet connection is. I started tracking it daily at least 3 differen...

Friendliest neighbours