Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telus Highspeed 5 package

Hello,I was wondering if there are any plans in implementing an affordable Telus High Speed 5 package for really casual internet users. At this moment Highspeed 15 is the cheapest one you can get. I'm a fairly casual internet user, and was just wonde...

Acdc7788 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are there no longer any email options?

All the options to change anything associated with my email accounts have disappeared. I can no longer add / remove email aliases, change spam control, change forwarding, or change auto reply. Why were these removed? It makes Telus email absolutely u...

Online gaming latency...high ping times.

Trying to play NHL 16 on Xbox 1. I've gone through troubleshooting of every kind - both on EA's end and Telus - nobody can provide an answer. The issue seems to be common in the Edmonton area.Anyways, EA requests that you do a UO Trace to identify th...

eashllag by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my wifi not working?

It says I'm connected but as soon as I go online it says in not connected. I've restarted it and unplugged it and plugged it back in, connected and reconnected. Why is it not working?

Audio streaming issues from iTunes - stuttering sound.

A few days ago I changed from 10M ADSL to a 50M fibre based service. My Apple TV music - previously working) is now inconsistent and I get random gaps in the music. (I'm seeing similar issues with an iPad). Netflix via the Apple TV and purchased Appl...

gadsby by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos