Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Modem/Router intermittently hanging

I have had this intermittent problem (once or twice a day or even up to 3 weeks between failures) since signing up to Telus Internet and Optic TV. I've had Telus replace the T2200H modem with no improvement. When the LAN fails, I get lots of these er...

Resolved! The walking dead episode 6 season 7

On the previous Sunday (it's Monday) the walking dead released episode 6 of the 7th season. However although I record the series it did not show up. I searched the season in the search bar and only 5 episodes were present. Why didn't Telus air the ep...

RthomasOB by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server error: '550 5.5.0 <> invalid address

I send out about a few hundred group emails at a time and most of them (not all) come back with this message Server error: '550 5.5.0 <> invalid address. They are broken down into 5 groups of 50 or less and I get this message Server error: '550 5.5.0...

4k tv wont run 1080 P optik tv

Recently purchased a 4k Tv and for some reason i cant set my optik tv box to 1080 p. It can go on 1080 i but the quality isnt that good compared to P i currently have it on 720 P. Also netflix on the tv using the netflix app is at like 240 p its so b...

Tamer by Helpful Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast

My Chromecast continually stutters and buffers. I have tried all the tab quality settings. Is it the router? Telus wifi? I am thinking Shaw may be better.

telusbabe by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback regarding services so far

I feel the need to express my feelings on the quality of services I have received from Telus to date.Firstly, the service techs that have come out and had to put up with me personally have been fantastic. Great people to deal with. However...Optik TV...

Chris1961 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

new set top box?

when will the 440s coming out. my dad bought a 4k tv and the tech rep set his res to 720p because of hcdp cant display content...will a new 4k or or just a norm 1080p box becoming out soon? spring of 2017 as includes bit more of surrey with the fiber...

Friendliest neighbours