Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet cutting out

I am a Telus customer with Optik TV and Telus internet. Every once in a while I seem to have my internet become really slow for a couple of minutes on my phone and I can’t do anything. My Optik also sometimes cuts out into the lost connection screen ...

JApp by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check your series scheduled recordings !

I just noticed it's not recording P&P.I have been recording this every day. Nothing changed on my end.I checked what is scheduled to record for P&P (it's a program on cbcnews) and nothing is scheduled for this week, the next recording is next week. T...

Just_LH by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PPTP VPN

Is Their anyway i can setup a pptp vpn on this t3200m modem or do i need a flashed/wrt/ddwrt router to do that cause i have been having problems with people ddosing me on my home internet and its really starting to make me mad and i cant switch ips c...

**bleep** updates!

The 4k box was updated again, I guess...... Yesterday I came home, nothing works. TV or internet, 2 solid lines on the modem.After 3hrs I restarted everything. It was working. After 1 hours watching tv, the box shut down and restarted. after watching...

Just_LH by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huge lag spikes on VOIP calls

I’ve recently started using google‘s hangouts meet for VOIP video calls, which runs very smoothly 99% of the time. Every 5 or 6 minutes however there is a lag spike that will bring the latency temporarily to 200 ms or more, then it will drop back dow...

Disconnection Advisement

Whats the standard procedure for disconnection? I received no phone calls nor emails informing me my service would be disconnected. Apparently the service being suspended was the warning.Heres the catch I dont use the service, someone else is using i...

Travesty by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

Hello guys,On an earlier post I was seeking help on trying to get my HP wireless printer to work with the T3200m router. I tried doing a factory reset on the printer, static IPs, and even setting up a separate ridges router - all to no avail. The I f...

Trending tags