Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Norton AntiVirus Online registry entries

I already tried asking in the Norton forum, and was told to ask here.Mozy's status icons are not visible. It looks like the problem comes from bad registry entries in Norton AntiVirus Online (NAO) in the following key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micr...

Shane by Leader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded to fibre, have some questions.

I recently upgraded to fibre but noticed my speeds are no different than the regular DSL internet I had. I'm fairly certain that the guy on the phone said it would be faster. Is this normal? If it is, what is the advantage to getting fibre?Also, can ...

efritsch by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus HPNA Question

ok, im going to be giving a router to a friend in the coming months in order to apply QOS on the upstream and give me the ability to VPN in if something needs troubleshooting.he currently has1 X V1000H2 X WCB3000N2 X SMC EZ Connect HPNA 3.01 X ISB715...

Connor by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed test telus/ tracking bugs

i just did a speedtest on telus speed test and on two laptop, one on windows 8.1 it got 0.50 down the other got 2.50 down on telus 25(25mbps) both laptop haven't done a quick scan in the past three days, there was 7 tracking cookies on one and the ot...