Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Can't Do Install Until Ground Thaws?

My wife and I purchased a new home recently, and when I called both Telus and Shaw I was informed that supposedly the cable drop for our house is buried and an install can't be done for internet until the ground thaws in May.My brother in law is an e...

KonkeyDong by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suggestions for a Router

Hey all, I recently got Purefibre 150 installed with Optik tv. I had a router connected to the bridged port of the T3200 but had to install DD-WRT on my router just to get ipv6 working properly. Long story short my router bricked due to the instabili...

Gloku by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marantz receiver and hdcp 2.2 video error fix

I thought I would post this as it might help others with a Marantz receiver. I just purchased a Marantz nr1508 (sounds great btw) for my bedroom, and had optik tv installed with the latest 4k boxes. I have an older samsung 1080 hd tv. When I hooked u...

T1200h router help

I just moved into a new apartment and when I try to connect to Wi-Fi I'm getting sent to a sign in page that doesn't load and I have no connectivity. All of the lights on the router itself seem to be on order but still nothing

Resolved! Router help!!

I’m trying my best to find out online how to use my netgear r6300 router as opposed to my t2200h. I just had 150/150 installed today, and I want to use my router. I ran tests and with the Telus one I get about 70/80, and with my router I got 170/180....

N7Rage by Friendly Neighbour
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tv and internet

hi there!I made a payment on my bill this morning but my home services don't seem to be working. Have I been disconnected?

Resolved! Family plan

I just signed up for a 2 yr contract and my new cell phone is enroute. I wanted to know if I am able to get a family plan and 2 more cells? Or do I have to wait for my new cell to get here to get my account number.

Leona1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi password on box not working

Have two wifi networks in the house. Internet is working just fine. But if I try to connect to the Telus wifi router directly, either the -2.4g or -5g, I got a response saying the password is incorrect. But it’s the password on the box. Verified 400 ...

ErinW by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours