Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Purefibre Installation teasing/frustration

Over the last five or six months we have been inundated with teasing mailouts saying Purefibre is being installed in our area. After the first set of mailouts Telus techs even came and marked the lawn in front of the house. Then nothing. Out of the b...

cellarboy by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot reach via WAN IP / Port forwarding, from LAN

I just got installed with PureFibreX with NH20A access hub and I set up my port forwarding. It seems to work from outside. For example I set up port forward 8080 while my WAN IP is 207.6.89.123.I can successfully telnet 207.6.89.123 8080, from anywhe...

feiya200 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

pure fibre installation

My parents qualified for the Telus 'Internet for Good' program but only has basic copper phone line run into their house. If i request for pure fibre connection, does Telus charges extra to install? My smartphone setting showed Telus WiFi in the neig...

Wiring multiple WIFI (B20A) Access Points

I have the new Telus Fibre modem and the white cylindrical WiFi access point that connects to the fibre modem via coaxial cable. Our home was wired for "cable" years ago so we have coax from the central data panel to all the rooms. I have been able t...

TalkDoc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

overcharging

Why is Telus attempting to overcharging us? On May 2nd we agreed with Telus representatives onHome Phone -- $15.87 TELUS Internet 150 -- $80.00 and Essentials -- $30.00for a total of $125.87 per month before taxesyet this morning we had an e-mail say...

Tom7 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1.5G Fiber never reached

We have the 1500/940 plan, but my speeds never exceed ~900mbps. A Telus technician installed the Nokia G-240G-A and it goes into our UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition WAN2 port, which support 1000 and 2500 speeds. I can see in the UI that the port ...

Vincent86 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't log into BMO after fibre upgrade

Got a fibre upgrade in our home, everything is fine. But I can't log into the BMO website, brings me to a 404 page, on every browser, across multiple devices. Everything else works fine, when I turn off Wifi and use mobile data, works fine. Can't fig...

Can't Connect Devices Over Guest Network

My landlords and I share the wi-fi. They created a guest network for me but I can't connect any of my devices together over the network (eg my Roku app can't find my TV even though they're on the same guest network etc). Is there any kind of workarou...

Surrey service outage

Is anyone else still experiencing service outage is the Surrey area? I tried to report a problem but every time I did it just sent me to the screen saying that we are covered.A frustrated Client

Evan2 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours