Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Share thoughts, ask questions, and get answers. All in one place.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
67.8K Members
366 Online
10.6K Posts

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

7,346 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,892 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,311 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,693 Posts

Groups

A gathering place for like-minded people to meet, greet, and discuss.

0 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,896 Posts

Latest forum discussions

Telus box graffiti

Hi there, Can you tell me if you supply the paint to cover boxes? We are at the corner of Southgate St. and Vancouver in Victoria and I am not sure if Telus has repainted as needed or if there is a paint you supply? Thank you. Have included some phot...

IMG_1080.jpg IMG_1081.jpg IMG_1082.jpg IMG_1085.jpg

Exit TelusTV+ Android TV app?

I can go all the way to Settings and scroll down to Exit, but that is a lot to do each time I want to exit. I can't just turn off the TV because there is no way to stop the stream in the background from playing, which would waste a lot of bandwidth i...

newio by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

availability of Wifi 6

Telus advertising says wifi 6 or WiFi 6e is included with fibre plans but when I contact them they say it is only available if I pay extra. Seems like false advertising. I have gigabit fibre plan on a two year term.

Kent2 by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sensor armed away and then flips to armed stay

Hi ... I've been experiencing an issue when my employees lock up for the evening. They arm the system on the panel for "Armed Away" and then lock the front door and leave. Exactly one minute after they arm it and go, I can see in my email notificatio...

pm1804 by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to disable my voicemail

I have called and spoken to 2 different reps who both times said they had removed it from my account and both times they had not. When I boot up my phone, I get the notification of "new voicemail" and it wants me to set up voicemail, which I don't wa...

How can I make a complaint regarding a Telus Truck driver?

Interesting how there is no Forum for complaints? Today I experienced some road "discontent" from a driver of a Telus Truck leaving south from Cold Lake, AB at about 7:40-7:45 am. 1st he was driving at a high rate of speed, approximately 80 in a 50 z...

Cari by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Security contract

we have TV, Internet and home security bundled with a 2-year contract. Now, we still have 16 months left. Unfortunately, we will be moving to a place where we cannot install the home security. Is there any way that I can cancel the home security only...

Ding1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Security

Can home security work even without the internet? Is it possible for a 1 customer account that has a bundled TV, Internet and home security to have a separate address? for example, the internet setup is in Address1 while Home security is in Address 2...

Ding1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic TV - problem acquiring license 0x80004CO1B

For two days I have the error code in the subject line come up anytime I try to watch on demand programming from CTV, Global, CBC etc.Reset the Optic Tv box and Router a few times but the problem persists.Also had a fed days of no info on the guide.I...

Andyt by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.

Friendliest neighbours

Latest from the Neighbourhood Blog

Prime Video on TELUS - May 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - May 2024 May is almost here already, and the days are getting longer! As we can all agree, there's nothing better than kicking back and checking out that new movie your coworker...

0 Comments

Netflix on TELUS - May 2024

Netflix on TELUS - May 2024 Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the springtime weather! May is right around the corner (already!) and Netflix is kicking the new month off with another ba...

0 Comments

AMC+ now available on Optik TV

Lights, camera, action! The stage is set, the popcorn's popped, and we're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new theme pack, AMC+! Get ready to immerse yourself in a world of captivating sto...

0 Comments

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024 April is almost here, and the weather is finally warming up! As we can all agree, there's nothing better than kicking back and checking out that new movie your cowork...

0 Comments