Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! When will optik get to my end of the street?

I was wondering if there was some way of knowing when optik tv may be available in a certain area. I don't mean typing my postal code into your website and it telling me that it's available or not. I mean looking to the future, when do they plan on m...

Lisa_30 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pvr won't record

My pvr is set to record a series that is on 2 nights consecutively it records the first but not the second. Any idea why?Thanks

Kmmbeelby by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Radio Stations on Optik TV

Why isn't UP99.3 (Radio FM) one of the channel selections on Optik TV? It's Edmonton's #1 Radio Station!

sm by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pvr issues

Why can't i watch am hd Chanel on one tv and a different hd Chanel on a different tv at the same time or record an hd Chanel and watch then watch an hd chantle at the same timeI use to be able to watch an hd channel and record two different ad channe...

Ryanlr2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slimline remote will not program for our RCA television.

we have an RCA flatscreen tv with a built in dvd player. specifically model number - rledv2488a.we have followed the instructions for programming the slimline remote many times. i've tried all the other brands' codes as well; the telus remote will no...

jeffwri70 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos