Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Reprogramming Optik Remote

Greetings, I have the slim remote. I want to return it to the default settings. I do not want it to turn on my TV when I push the power button. During the install the tech programmed it to turn on TV, control volume, ect. Please advise Thnx

Artemis by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

oilers hockey

Why Can't I watch Oilers on Sportsnet west ? Canucks suck lol

coolred by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! optik on the go

can an ipad2 access optic on the go

polecat by All-Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV

Are we going to get wwe channel and fxx channel soon?

lineman by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wired digital TV Boxes

It seems almost impossible to find out whether TELUS has a wired (100 mpbs) ethernet option for digital boxes. I am not on one of those "wi fi will kill me folks", I have 37 years of working experience as a networked DB and security admin and a well ...

a1a37001 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL Network HD?

Does anyone know when the HD feed for the NHL Network will come to Canada? I've been wondering this for a couple of years now, and am surprised that it seems to be just about the only channel not in HD.If it's a matter of 'asking your provider' then ...

Optik TV and internet

I live in a older basement suite. I want to install internet and Optik TV. I have a separate phone line but no coax connection or installation. I only need 1 TV and a wireless router for internet. What is the best way to do the install without drilli...

Why do i still need xbox live Gold for Optik tv

So Microsoft finny dropped the requirement for Xbox Live Gold on third party streaming services. Apps like Netflix and YouTube, which Microsoft does not run, no longer needs gold. So why do I still need it for Optik TV when I am already paying bills ...

RyDawg by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable box goes static

Just wondering why I can be watching tv no problem and then all of a sudden the main tv goes static. The other 3 tvs are fine. The only way I can fix it seems is by unplugging the main cable box and then plugging it back in. The problem with this is ...

Mrs_Mama by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos