Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TCM on HD

A message shows up on some but not all Turner Classic Movie shows stating that Telus does not have the rights to show this feature in HD and directs me to the non HD channel in the 9 thousands. What's up with this?

eetonaee by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

connected to a different Actiontec v1000h??

Hi, should I be concerned about this.On the sticker on the back of the modem the mac address listed is xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:09& same with the front page of the site to log into.But when looking through my firewall logs & as well as "arp -a" it says that I ...

blabla by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik 1080?

Is Optik 1080? Or is it 720? Was watching GlobalBC and noticed a friend's TV said the signal was only 720 resolution.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slimeline remote problem

Set up the rmote to work with the Optik box and TV. It worked fine. Then set up the remote to work my surround amp. Now when the remote is set to optik it only controls the amp. I want the primary control to be the TV?

Alan by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FX Canada no longer on optik on the go?

Curious as to why a month ago I could see FX Canada on the optik on the go app, but it's no longer there when I know it was part of my optik tv subscription.

kyri_dsl by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! setting slim remote to dynex tv

from my research i've determined that i need to put in a 4 digit code instead of the 2 digit ones provided.. anyone have the instructions on how to do this?

haughb55 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos